Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are some justus that cannot be copied as far as i remember.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They pretty much threw out the copy-cat ninja thing a long time ago. It was ridiculous.

Best answers
KekkeiGenkai were genetic abilities, and therefore they could not be copied. The Sharingan for example is a KekkeiGenkai, or the Mirror Jutsu Haku used.

I highly doubt Edo Tensei is a genetic trait, so Madara could very well copy it, however it's not like Madara would have any need to actually copy that jutsu, he's probably strong enough as it is to take all of the ninjas Kabuto summoned, except for the mystery coffin.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This summoning is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. Kabuto mentions that Tobirama Senju and Orochimaru were the only ones who knew how to use this technique, and Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Before the technique can be performed, a living sacrifice must be found. The sacrifice's body is used as a vessel for the soul of whoever is being revived, with dirt and ash encasing them to resemble the original body of the person being resurrected. The end product is stored in a casket until summoned by the user.

When Orochimaru used this jutsu, he sacrificed Kin Tsuchi and Zaku Abumi to revive Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. Kabuto used it to resurrect Itachi Uchiha, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and Nagato simultaneously.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New chapter's out.

Finally, seems like Naruto is going to train together with the Hachibi to master Kyuubi's power. Should become very interesting now!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah crappy episode! I hope some fighting comes soon.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mixed opinions. I'm happy about Bee finally being with Naruto and Naruto's stupidity slowly returning (the manga feelt really dull without the comic relief imo :p). Other than that, a boring chapter. =/

Also, I wonder if Kisame is going to return and challenge both Naruto and Bee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF? 491 out? I can't google find it >.<

EDIT: Ah. .found it xD
Yeah, real cool. I wonder how Bee will react when he finds out what an idiot Naruto is :p
Hell yeah... Naruto should get ****ing STRONG now :3
But I'm pretty sure he won't be getting the fox OUT just like Bee does. He'll just use it's chakra, for sure.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For god's sake, check mangastream.They are fast :)

Killer Bee isn't that "smart" you know. He's just strong because he can control his Bijuu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is he not smart? He showed excellent cunning and analysing skills when fighting against Sasuke & Co.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is he not smart? He showed excellent cunning and analysing skills when fighting against Sasuke & Co.
Combine that with excellent fighting abilities.

Anyway to all you people complaining this chapter was boring. Remember that the lead up to a fight is what makes it epic.
Chapters like this are needed, just having fights every chapter would get dull incredibly fast.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sir, need to read the chapter where Bee fights Sasuke again. He is on par with Kakashi in terms of fighting skills, analysing and cunning. Naruto has gotten a lot smarter at fighting as well. It's not only his Sage Chakra that managed to kill Pain.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid i might have stated my opinion the wrong way. I was referring more or less to their personalities.
Doesn't make any sense does it? :)
Fine fine. I was wrong :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid i might have stated my opinion the wrong way. I was referring more or less to their personalities.
Doesn't make any sense does it? :)
Fine fine. I was wrong :p
Poor guy :S
Haha, I didn't really understand that aswell :)
I know that you mean he isn't all that smart, he might analyse good but he's still dumb + I don't really think he was on KAKASHI'S level. I mean.. kakashi's the best at that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom