Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No dude! It's kakashi! He can't die this easily and he's still got Mangekyo Sharingan up his sleeves. Hatake Kakashi can't die just like that.
OR Pein could be torturing Kakashi in his illusion so Kakashi could tell him where Naruto is, which kakashi obviously wont tell.(hopefully :/)
Sure he can use Mangekyou Sharingan but the thing is that he's kind of exhausted..... :(
Oh well, he'll figure something out! :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sure he can use Mangekyou Sharingan but the thing is that he's kind of exhausted..... :(
Oh well, he'll figure something out! :)
I bet its a clone laying there :p.

Best answers
uh, to do a clone requires minimal chakra. Even an academy student can do one.
He also said that he used up a half of his chakra, so half is more than enough to do a clone. Well i think Pein is going to torture Kakashi in his illusions until Kaka tells him where Naru-chan is(which will proly never happen)

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No dude! It's kakashi! He can't die this easily and he's still got Mangekyo Sharingan up his sleeves. Hatake Kakashi can't die just like that.
OR Pein could be torturing Kakashi in his illusion so Kakashi could tell him where Naruto is, which kakashi obviously wont tell.(hopefully :/)
Not if that nail took out his sharingan eye.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either way, im waiting for naruto to pwn pain with sage mode.

can tell ya whats gonna happen. hes gonna combine sage chakra with the kyuubi's chakra, big explosion, pain dies, sakura and hinata both burst out of their clothing and just do naruto right there.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either way, im waiting for naruto to pwn pain with sage mode.

can tell ya whats gonna happen. hes gonna combine sage chakra with the kyuubi's chakra, big explosion, pain dies, sakura and hinata both burst out of their clothing and just do naruto right there.
Don't deny that you would turn yaoi right then and there if you saw it.

Best answers
hmmm the whole thing with kakashi. i think that yamato is going to come in and save the day, just a guess. Think about it...pein throws a nail..what are nails for? to nail wood! Yamato is going to come in and put some wall jutsu around kakashi, and the nails going to get nailed into the wood...that my 2 cents on the first page of the manga for next friday =P

Best answers
"Well... it looks like...this is it for me. Obito... Rin..."

NOOOOOOO!!! Not Kakashi >_< No way!

Best answers
I still hope someone comes in and saves him. T_T Kakashi sensei T_T
Yamato, where the **** are you???

Best answers
I don't think Kakashi will die, i think he's just going to pass out and end up in a hospital, or tsunade will heal him back to health. Obviously Naruto the sage isn't going to get back to Konoha. RIP Chouji's dad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Kakashi will die, i think he's just going to pass out and end up in a hospital, or tsunade will heal him back to health. Obviously Naruto the sage isn't going to get back to Konoha. RIP Chouji's dad
Sure he will. He'll probably get restless once he doesn't hear anything and will want to go back on his own and probably save the day with his sage pwnage. In the mean time though he will be able to perfect the sage mode and the fusion with the frog dudes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean?! That chapter was awesome.

Sounds like Naruto will be coming back to Konoha next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom