Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Best answers
Tobi is Danzo

Have any of you noticed that Tobi may be Danzo. The reason I believe this, is because when you look at each of their faces they look alike very much. Danzo right eye is concealed by bandages and but at Tobi its his right side that is concealed. The reason I think why is because Danzo is trying to hide his sharingan, and Danzo has been very interested in Sasuke so the possibility of Tobi being Danzo is very big i think. The only thing that dosn't match is the hair but there may be some explanation to that. Danzo is also very interested in taking over Konoha and the same thing with Uchiha Madara, and as stated Tobi called himself Madara.

http://onepieceinfor.blogspot.com/2008/04/tobi-is-danzo.html

No.

Tobi is Madara - Fact.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

Tobi is Madara - Fact.
What he's saying is that there's a good chance that Danzo may be Tobi/Madara. This reminds me a lot of the FMA when they first showed a shadowy figure calling itself Pride talking to Wrath. Looking at the shadow, a lot of people thought that it may have been Grumman, but were dead wrong :p

Best answers
It's no fact! Read the manga once again.
I don't have to read anything. You on the other hand need to learn to. It's been said countless time he's Madara and countless time he said so himself. Until Kishi proves me wrong Tobi = Madara.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell,i'm done bothering who Tobi is.... i'll just wait and see.
There are many posibilities.

Best answers
It's like when some of you guys thought that the shadowy akatsuki figure(Pein) was actually Yondaime or Naruto's relative :D
Tobi is Tobi - fact.
Danzou is Danzou - fact.

kthxbai.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In fact, the Pein that you are talking about is one of the three kids that Jiraya trained when he was younger. :)

Last edited:
Best answers
i don't think that tobi could be danzou. tsunadew and anbu were watching him making sure he didn't levae the village. and on another note, kakashi knew that tobi/madara used a teleportation jutsu that only the first hokage knew, i think

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i don't think that tobi could be danzou. tsunadew and anbu were watching him making sure he didn't levae the village. and on another note, kakashi knew that tobi/madara used a teleportation jutsu that only the first hokage knew, i think
He knew he was being watched.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.
Don't underestimate Danzou....he's not under surveillance for nothing.:)

Best answers
I was telling that to Blaze, not you!
Yes and then I asked you a question. What does that have to do with you talking to Blaze and not me?
Deducing from his post he probably knows that information, he didn't ask you about who the leader was or didn't say anything wrong concerning Pain.

@Sky And with what helps him knowing he was being watched?

Tobi is not Danzou and is not Obito. Tobi is Madara. He said so himself, the author of the manga said so himself , Pain called him Madara. What exactly still give you the slightest bits of hint he is Danzou? Besides in the last chapter Danzou killed that frog to stop Naruto from coming back. Isn't Akatsuki trying to capture Naruto? What would the leader of the organization accomplish by thwarting his own plans? Jesus...

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes and then I asked you a question. What does that have to do with you talking to Blaze and not me?
Deducing from his post he probably knows that information, he didn't ask you about who the leader was or didn't say anything wrong concerning Pain.
From his post,i 've understood that he doesn't know that thing. So i told him. I've read his post once again and noticed that i've misunderstood what he wanted to say.
That's all.
As for you, well this is my answer for you as well.My apologies if i've bothered anyone.:rolleyes:

And finally,here's my last post about this issue(of Tobi's identity):
It is known that Tobi/Uchiha Madara controls Akatsuki from the shadow and that Itachi said that he's "an invincible immortal", his accomplice and his teacher.
He also said that "today,Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self" so i assume that Madara's immortality plan is falling apart.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That translator is ****ing horrible.

Best answers
No dude! It's kakashi! He can't die this easily and he's still got Mangekyo Sharingan up his sleeves. Hatake Kakashi can't die just like that.
OR Pein could be torturing Kakashi in his illusion so Kakashi could tell him where Naruto is, which kakashi obviously wont tell.(hopefully :/)

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I want to see the fights with Naruto vs them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom