Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel like in order for that to happen Minato is going to have to die...again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Damnit. Eve ****s it up for Adam again.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahah... yeah you could say so. :)
Damn it really seems to be the final countdown now. I'm really curious to see how Kishi manages this.
Anyway i really liked how the whole origin story was explained.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naruto just got real ******* weird

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the good kind of weird if you ask me. It all fits to the puzzle.
At the end of the series the world will probably become regular once again without people using chakra. Naruto will become the legend that destroyed this whole Juubi thing and manages to seize true peace, finally finding the answer to Jiraya's will. Naruto will also be viewed as the second Rikudo Sennin but this time he'll end the cycle of hatred(at least temporarily). He will probably be gone from this world.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I also depict Naruto sacrificing himself. Kind of like taking all of the available chakra with his death, after that Sasuke can continue to be Hokage in his stead as it should have been the Uchiha from the beginning.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this tailed beast shit is stupid as ****. Kyuubi's full power is basically being used without him actually being out, and he's split in half with a dead guy. the **** is this shit yo.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I demand the First Raikage gets something about him.

Afro Samurai + Black Dynamite over here.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was about to say that he resembles Jimi Hendrix.
Anyway...i'm expecting something big to happen in the next chapters(3 or 4).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a feeling that Naruto and Sasuke will attack Obito. With their sage powers, they will be able to damage obito with a giant attack...::insert random rassengan attack:: After which, Madara will try and overtake obito thanks to naruto and sasuke weakening him. This way Madara becomes the tailed beasts jinchuriki and can continue the plan

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are already attacking Obito. It just remains to be seen what happens next. But yeah.. Madara is just waiting for his chance to step in.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Honestly the latest chapter was pretty cool. That hallucination Obito had was interesting.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's just me, but Sasuke seems to be there only for fan service. Even in the last page, you see Naruto and Obito and their determination, AND Sasuke's hair.
Also, poor Sakura, she didn't get to wear the Kyuubi trench coat.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yes, I also like the visions he saw when he started doubting himself. That was what he could have become if he stayed true to his ambitions and was not manipulated by Madara. However, I didn't like the chapter as a whole, didn't like how "friendship" wins everything (well with the Rookie 9, Sasuke was enough) and didn't like how the Rikodou swords was asspulled and a reason for Obito to be defeated, as it was a Sword of the Soul, and as soon as he doubted himself. It could be broken!!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah indeed. So far Sasuke is just ... around. He couldn't say anything when Naruto reinforced his nindo because he doesn't feel the same.
The chapter was awesome. Really curious to see if Obito really took a major hit. I also liked Rikudo Sennin's "DNA shaped sword" with which he created life. It really portraits him as a God.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I honestly think it could've looked better. I've seen double helix swords before that didn't look so.. Goofy. I dunno, I feel like it's the size of the sword compared to him that gets me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom