Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Naruto will never forgive Madara for using Obito in this cruel manner. And yes, it's a bit stupid because Madara could actually take on all of them without becoming the Jinchuuriki and reviving himself in order to seal the Juubi within him just means that he will become mortal. Yes, with unlimited power, but he can still be killed.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the juubi is dead lol or not? in last chapter he was confirmed to be dead already xddd with hell style dark flame windmill jutsu!!!!!!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Aww.... I don't want Obito to die he seems to start getting revelations finally.

As for Madara, he could be defeated by Hashirama as he is now and therefore sealed, with the Juubi Hashi will lose for sure. That's a smart trade.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
epic manga obito did not resurrected madara,obito is jinchuriiki now !!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol that means royal deathmatch now actually since madara wanted to become the jinchurikki and get resurreccted but now obito ****ed him off like he did!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The flow of the drawings is often hard to understand what is going on... like when it showed the flashback to Obito and Minato's past, what the hell was that about?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was about Obito recalling his past. His team and all. He was trying to resist but i don't think that he could've done it without Minato's help. So in a way...we can say that Minato screwed this one. Unintentionally of course.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It was just necessary to show that Obito was in fact Minato's favourite student due to his personality and beliefs. Which sort of gave both Obito and Minato some character development and furthermore Minato realizes that it was Obito that was the evil masked man and his heart just breaks in half. All in all, it served to increase emotionality of the "reveal".

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't understand this might be the translation? "... you fellow of the traitor" also, I still feel bad for him personally. You think he might turn on Madara for an epic battle and not really be an enemy now?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
"Are you sure that weill be enough to bring an end to this war?... My fellow judas..." is a another translation and he is talking to Sasuke, I guess because he is an Uchiha that is working against Obito or something.

EDIT:

Obito: Do you think doing that will stop this war...? You, friends of the traitor...

Obito, calls them 裏切り者の仲間たち (Uragirimono no nakamatachi) which translates to ''Friends of the traitor.'' It's definitely plural. Not ''friend'' but ''friends''.
I beileve he's referring to Kakashi as a ''traitor''. I mean, Kakashi seems to be the best candidate for it after causing the death of Rin and actually impaling Obito. If he wasn't adressing Sasuke at that moment I would have thought he meant him, but that doesn't seem possible.
EDIT: Aggregator mentioned that Oro might be the traitor Obito was talking about and I'm quite inclined to believe that.
Obito knows Kabuto is incapacitated, but there are four Edo Hokage's roaming the battlefield at the moment. I guess he put two and two together and came to the conclusion that Oro was responsible for it. He also knows that Sasuke is affiliated with Oro. So, Minato being zombified by him and Sasuke being affiliated with him justifies Obito's sarcastic use of the word ''friends''. Additionally, Oro had betrayed Akatsuki by trying to steal Itachi's Sharingan. It's quite old news but that incident does nothing but add to the reasons why Obito would call him a traitor.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obito looks so damn badass now!

Like... All I can think of is Oni Akuma from Street Fighter when I see Obito.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...people post if they feel like posting. It's not a rule or anything. Since you brought it up... this week's chapter was pretty good. I really like Obito's powers(how he manipulates the biijuu bombs and all).
As for Naruto and Sasuke... probably gonna be saved by Minato since he has Obito tagged. But he may be captured and "harvested" for his Kyuubi chakra.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone is just accepting of what is happening. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom