Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obito's Final Jinchuuriki form looks even better than before. And he seems to be in control now so things should get more serious now.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great obito is going to turn into the sage

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he pretty much has turned into him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jubito is going to be the most powerful character in all of Naruto. You watch and wait. I wonder if in the end he is going to admit he was wrong and become apart of Naruto's Ninja way as well. Like all of the past villains.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Jubito is going to be the most powerful character in all of Naruto. You watch and wait. I wonder if in the end he is going to admit he was wrong and become apart of Naruto's Ninja way as well. Like all of the past villains.
I don't think he'll be stronger than rikudou

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madara still has something up his sleeve. I think he's waiting for Obito to be weakened and then jump in.
Other than that.. i like the last page with Naruto and Sasuke.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy shit, this chapter was awesome. It's nice that Kishimoto remembered Naruto's other abilities.
Also, I suspect the other part of the Kyuubi chakra (the one from Fourth) will merge with the one in Naruto.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome indeed. I've been "sensing" a great chapter for a while and now Kishimoto delivered. I mean battle chapters were good but it had to change the pace/situation at some time.
Besides Naruto are there any other sages available to fight Rikudo Obito? Hashirama is being kept busy and i'm not sure about Minato.
Either way i like the fact that Naruto is back in the spotlight and like Viper said other abilities of his are not forgotten.

@Viper: Yes it probably will happen. That would mean like 50% more bijuu power for Naruto.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
So Ninjutsu does not work at all, probably because right now Juubito is the progenitor of all Ninjutsu. So chakra based attacks are totally ineffective. I have some idea why Senjutsu is the only thing that works, it seems that it is totally independent from any kind of Ninjutsu and that Ninjutsu imbued with Natural Energy seems to become Senjutsu in itself. You had to have strong chakras in order to have a foundation to lay your Natural Energy on top of that, so I guess that any technique you use with Senjutsu will not be Chakra based (Ninjutsu) anymore but become Natural Energy based (Senjutsu).

Does this make any sense? I just woke up :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does. And Naruto has to thank Gamakichi again for giving him the hint.
Also... i didn't know there was a timer on the summoning jutsu.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was revealed that summons could only last for a certain amount of time when Jiraiya was teaching Naruto the ability. Either that, or I'm really good at assuming things.

Also big boy Naruto doing Rasengan all by himself, heyooooooo.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Was it just me or did Naruto just did a Rasengan with one hand and no help at all?

I thought it was revealed that summons could only last for a certain amount of time when Jiraiya was teaching Naruto the ability. Either that, or I'm really good at assuming things.
I believe Jiraiya said at some point during the series, that summons could only last for a certain amount of time in the human land before they have to return to their homeland (I say land because they're not in another planet nor dimension).

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Alright chapter this week, though it was a bit late + the quality of the manga was lower this time. Two halves, working together. And as I suspected as well, they (both halves) end up merging most likely in to 1. Bit surprised it was mentioned within a few pages :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom