Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Damn you guys!! I watched all episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin after I read your posts...fell asleep at 5:30 am :p Awesome series, so dark and that horror/terror mix.

Back to Naruto though, the frog is Gamakichi and not Gamabunta. Therefore I have some doubts of that being Manda and Katsuyu.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga is even better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsunade (along with the other 2 legendary Senins, Jiraiya and Orochimaru) never had any special ability to begin with. Tsunade was just one of the best healers back when she was young and she developed a technique so she wasn't completely useless in combat as a healer. Every skill, every technique that Tsunade has shown and taught so far are not even close to being Bloodlines or for high-stamina users only, they're just really hard to master and Sakura spent years training to be able to do so.
Tsunade is of Senju lineage, being that she is the grand-daughter of the first Hokage...
As for Jiraiya and Orochimaru, indeed, in the case of Jiraiya, he was trained, and Orochimaru developed his own stuff; both of them having sage modes. That being said, Orochimaru was an orphan, and we don't actually know if he is from a bloodline limit clan or not. Don't compare Sakura to the legendary sannin, she has yet to do or develop anything original, and although she handles and manipulates chakra well, she has nothing special going for her.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if we think about it all Konoha citizens have a small part of Senju blood in them. But yeah.... although she's super strong now, currently she's just a Tsunade copy, unlike the other 2 which have original stuff.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if we think about it all Konoha citizens have a small part of Senju blood in them. But yeah.... although she's super strong now, currently she's just a Tsunade copy, unlike the other 2 which have original stuff.
That's false, there are many clans and bloodlines that joined as time passed, its possible to be a citizen of the leaf and not have a drop of Senju blood. The only clan we are told shared Senju blood at some point is the Uzumaki clan.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura might be a Tsunade clone, in terms of what abilities she can use, but she mastered Tsunade's 'Yin Seal' ability at a younger age. (In the flashbacks with Dan, Tsunade does not have the forehead dot, while clearly appearing older)
Combine that with the fact that she might not be a Senju and it results in her being a prodigy. So, yeah, the last chapter rocked.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Hyuuga are apart of the Uchiha clan from what I remember.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's false, there are many clans and bloodlines that joined as time passed, its possible to be a citizen of the leaf and not have a drop of Senju blood.
My bad. forgot about that.

@Viper: That's true. I didn't take that into account.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is thought that the Hyuuga clan are "related" to the Uchiha, at one time it was thought that the Uchiha were decendant from the Hyuuga, This is the only thing that I can recall that Kishimoto has clearly waffled on, his writing is usually tighter than a Sub/Zeo relationship.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Aren't they all senju? O-o (Uchiha as exception)

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Aren't they all senju? O-o (Uchiha as exception)
probably that could be explanation why itachi could use izanami

new manga revelead that its not manda its aoda lol that sasuke got many dealings with kochyose no jutsu monsters

FUUTON : CHO ODAAMA KAGETSUCHI SHURIKEN!!!

JUUBI DEFATED

OROCHIMARU KARIN AND SUIGETSU AND TSUNADE BATTLE FIELD ,TSUNADE IS DYING

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a cool chapter. I liked the flashback of when Kakashi was telling Naruto about the different elements and Naruto says wind feeds fire, then BAM! Big ass black flame windmill.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Is kind of cool the fact that they made people think that Naruto and Kakashi talked about Sasuke-Naruto elements thinking that Naruto's Wind Element would lose against Sasuke's Lighting Element, when it was actually Naruto's Wind Element fortifying Sasuke's Fire Element ^_^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I liked the chapter as well, however it was very short! I'm really interested in what Kishimoto has planned for Orochimaru, I'm wondering if he will save Tsunade. Because I think she is the only one in danger of loosing her life at the moment as she disregarded her physical state and tried to save the other Kages.

I am also wondering about Sasuke's true objectives, the way Juugo looks at him really illustrates how much he wants to get inside his thoughts, what will we find there?

Good chapter over all.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait, wasn't Tsunade using Katsuya first? And then Sakura just summoned her.. Lolwut.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well I assume that after Tsunade got cut in half and lost consciousness, Katsuya lost her bond with Tsunade and left.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if.... Sasuke waits for the Juubi to be weakened and then...Baaam!!! he becomes it's Jinchuurik. How's that for a hidden goal. :)))

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What if.. Orochimaru becomes Hokage? It's a slim chance but it's Kishimoto...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if.. Orochimaru becomes Hokage? It's a slim chance but it's Kishimoto...
Um, what? that doesn't even make any sense. How is "but it's Kishimoto" any justification for something stupid like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom