Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's what i think too. Tobi most certainly has Obito's eye(but that doesn't mean that he's Obito).
Also.... Baaja's theory (Tobi/Madara becoming a sage after "injecting" Hashirama's cell's into his body and becoming a sagewith Rinnegan like eyes) seems quite plausible. Could that be the reason Tobi was wearing a one eye mask all the time? (One of his eyes gone on Izanagi to escape death from Hashirama and the other being given to Nagato in some weird chakra form).

Whatever the case... this is really interesting to see. But i don't think that Tobi is Izuna. That would suck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. Its official. Uchiha Madara is Sephiroth. End Game.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! We saw a lot of thing in this chapter. Now things are slowly starting to unfold.
I wonder, if the Uchiha are able to become Rikudo ... can Senju accomplish the same feat(possibly in a reversed way)?

Anyway... i love the how the story is turning out. Tobi and Madara's plan + Kabuto who screwed their calculations up. Brilliant. :)

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if nothing i really expect kabuto to stop madara from crushing everyone, he needs naruto's fox. besides, no one that i can think of can stop that comet, maybe bee with his beast form or this would be the time to show narutos kyuubi bomb, which is too predictive, idk, as they wrote there, overwhelming..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to wonder what Hashirama was able to do to defeat Madara? There better be something impressive in the senju line.

Also Sasuke would be hella ridiculous tough with the rinnegan.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It seems like we are going toward it, if you look at the two sons of the Rikodou Sennin. The elder has the Rinnegan and the younger has the strong body(glowing chakra aura around him). And since Naruto and Sasuke are this generations younger/older brother, Senju & Uchiha.. and the fact that Naruto has the glowing chakra around him already..then Sasuke will get the Rinnegan! :p I hope not though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if nothing i really expect kabuto to stop madara from crushing everyone, he needs naruto's fox. besides, no one that i can think of can stop that comet, maybe bee with his beast form or this would be the time to show narutos kyuubi bomb, which is too predictive, idk, as they wrote there, overwhelming..
I honestly expect Naruto to call upon Kyuubi's beast powers, and turn into an 8-tailed beast, but this time controlled.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Second option is that Tobi actually stops Madara, no other options really..

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. He seals Madara and tries to free him from Edo Tensei. We know it's somehow possible because Itachi did it with just two Mangekyou Sharingans.
So it's plausible

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I can see Kakashi teleporting that comet away... That would be a nice entry for him to the war (i mean, showing him doing something at last)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto will punch it in Sage Mode and blow it up.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well, it wasn't a giant comet after all, just a giant rock (i thought the rock would've been on fire like a comet, and that would've stopped anyone from using physical force)...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems that the Nine Tailed Fox wants to stay with Naruto now. Hahaha what a change up in his plan.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uchiha clan is so overpowered man.. they have everything. Plus Tobi will arrive next fall so be prepared for that also. Either Itachi changes Sasukes mind and somehow they both channel out rinegans or Tsunade shows boobs, either way works just fine, I don't see Naruto having anything new besides some new rasengan bomb shuriken multiple stuff kyuubi penis

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uchiha clan is so overpowered man.. they have everything. Plus Tobi will arrive next fall so be prepared for that also. Either Itachi changes Sasukes mind and somehow they both channel out rinegans or Tsunade shows boobs, either way works just fine, I don't see Naruto having anything new besides some new rasengan bomb shuriken multiple stuff kyuubi penis
Lol :D

This week's chapter was great. I liked how things were handled, especially the Kyuubi chat. But i agree, the Uchiha have it all now. Even Mokuton Jutsus.
That and Kabuto is one tricky/sneaky guy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still think the Mizukage is the best Kage.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weeeeell i can't argue on that. :)
Next weeks's chapter will be interesting for sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. I can't wait to see how things go down. I just want Tobi and Madara to meet up already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom