Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I didn't get that part. This means his ability doesn't work on Naturo in his special mode?
No, it means Naruto is as fast as, or faster than, his father. Or NoTobiBody/Madara slowed down. Minato was able to hit him on surprise more than once, especially after tricking him. It is likely that Naruto is moving faster than the ability can trigger and activate against. Otherwise Madara would have a hard time walking on floors.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's not entirely true. Tobi gives them the chakra from Gedo Mazo. Since they're all Rinnegan puppets you know. It's like a wireless network between him ,as a rinnegan user, Gedo Mazo and the ex-jinchuurikis.
That hasn't been proved yet, altough it's a great and logical explanation. However an Edo Tensei gains all of his abilities and everything prior to his death, and seeing as all of these people died just before their Bijuu was taken from them or died in battle. It's the same for the. Like Itachi and his Sharingan..so on and so forth.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No, it means Naruto is as fast as, or faster than, his father. Or NoTobiBody/Madara slowed down. Minato was able to hit him on surprise more than once, especially after tricking him. It is likely that Naruto is moving faster than the ability can trigger and activate against. Otherwise Madara would have a hard time walking on floors.
I'm not sure.. He noticed Naruto on a small distance, and he mentioned he should have gone through him. I have the feeling that Tobi's ability has no effect on Naruto in his beast mode.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

I honestly didn't expect anyone of them, this is badass on another level man, tears..

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Kakashi and Gai are the only reasons as to why i plan to reread the entire manga/watch the entire anime once its finished.
Best characters in the series IMHO.
(Not bashing here, in case it appears that way :3)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Naruto failed me this chapter! He didn't do anything last chapter or now! Especially when he burst into Tobi it resolve, and then this anti climax. However Kakashi is my favorite character since the beginning of the manga, and I hope he does something real badass! Since he offpaneled the 7-swordsman!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The chapter was nice but really short this week. :-/

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is so useless, the more I want him to do something the less he does..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This weeks manga chapters turned out great. For all 3 major Shonen Jump mangas that is. Naruto was great, knowing that Tobi is having trouble controlling the Beasts. Hypothesis time: Tobi has Madara's Eye in his right eye possibly. He took it after he was dead.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the most unexpected thing now would be for 9Tails to take over. He is evil after all. :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was something that i missed in the manga. I know what an iris is.
Seems i misread your post.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tenzo you misread Cuc's post as well, he didn't mean that the 9 tails would take over. But he was over won by Naruto i.e Naruto won over him. Nice call tho, but not unexpected since the introduction of Killer Bee and "perfect jinchuuriki". And it was quite obvious when Naruto said he would remove all of the hate in Kyuubi as well. But cred to you for calling it!

And no, we have never seen Tobi with a Mangekyou Sharingan Iris, and he still hasn't used a "Mange" Jutsu. But that would mean that his teleportation jutsu isn't a Mangekyou Jutsu, and a lot of people believe it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom