Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the first. Probably the only person who could make Madara shake in his boots like that.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had my suspicions about Tobi not being Madara, but I can't think of who the **** he could be. With my latest suspicion, I'm sort of siding with the Obito fanboys.. but in a different way. I've been thinking that perhaps Madara's soul is inside Obito's body.. and Kabuto perhaps summoned, well, "created" Madara's original body.
I bet Tobi is fooling all of his Akatsuki mates with a powerful genjutsu that he's Madara. :)
But yeah, so far, i think that's the best option we have.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the first. Probably the only person who could make Madara shake in his boots like that.
I think the first can't be summoned anymore, after beeing summoned by orichimaru the third locked him inside of his own body.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.
It has to be someone powerful and terrifying. Like the real Madara.
Oh man... this is going to be soo cool! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Real Madara? The Fourth? Me? WTF?
But who the hell is Tobi? He can't be some of Sasuke's parents. Can't be Itachi, he died already.
Thinking he didn't tremble to Nagato or whoever.
Could it be... that

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Naruto's doomed with all these new opponents. .. Though I'm glad he accepted the seal. His new powers will kick ass.. I wonder if he'll ever use his new toad powers though, I forgot the name btw.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His Sage chakra can be combined with his own chakra and the Kyuubi's chakra. When he was talking to Nagato, his Sage chakra was combined with his Kyuubi chakra. And thus his eye changed to a toad/fox mix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.. yeah.. definately :3
But I think that naruto is going to be FAR stronger than Sasuke if he manages to control all of Kyubi's chakra

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's going to be far more powerful than anyone. Seeing as how the Kyuubi is the strongest Bijuu of them all. Naruto only has access to half it's chakra though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other half is inside Fuujin- Shiki Fuujin, eternally fighting with the Fourth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh? Never heared of that one.
Could you give me your source of info. I want to know more about that. I suppose I've skipped something, again? >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other half is inside Fuujin- Shiki Fuujin, eternally fighting with the Fourth.
I dunno, I'm pretty sure that Naruto has access to all of the Chakra, and if not now, then soon.

But anyways, all I know is that the coming arcs are going to be awesome... especially now that Naruto's not being a whiny ***** about Sasuke and the Kyuubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom