Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh...i forgot about Itachi's power in Naruto. Maybe we'll see some of that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, was gonna say that, Tenzo. Either way, even with Susanou and Amaterasu, Sasuke can't beat Naruto. Especially now as Sasuke doesn't seem to have Orochimaru's cursed seal anymore? Still though, 3 years with Jiraiya on the road, and we still have yet to see any new techniques from Naruto T_T

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which he used only once. :|

Especially now as Sasuke doesn't seem to have Orochimaru's cursed seal anymore?
It was Itachi's plan. To remove Orochimaru from Sasuke and die by his brother's hand.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke can't win kakshi, he is exausted, and even if he was not exausted, kakashi could keep the fight long enough so naruto can join them. Sasuke must run imo.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke can't win kakshi, he is exausted, and even if he was not exausted, kakashi could keep the fight long enough so naruto can join them. Sasuke must run imo.
No need for that when there's Madara. It's like having your own private jet with a pilot. :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madara is not there anyome, sasuke rejected him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orochimaru and Sarutobi both come back alive to get killed again?

No, though I will admit that may eventually happen...

But The Student will kill the teacher and the student will be left crippled in some way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oudama Rasengan? I had to freaking google that because I couldn't even remember it; it hasn't been used since chapter 260. We're now on what, 484? But seriously, almost 3 years, and that's all he learnt?

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yeah i think he used one Odama Rasengan when fighting against Itachi and another one when fighting Pain (spamming all kind of rasengans XD)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm, the Oodama Rasengan was just a larger version of the normal Rasengan. The one he used against Pain was Fuuton Rasenshuriken. Which is basically a huge ass flying Rasengan with the Wind element put into it so it completely obliterates your Chakra system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That rasengan against pain was just the "perfect" form of the rasengan he used against that guy with 7/5 ? hearts. The Oodama rasengan was used against Itachi I think, and it was the only time he ever used it in manga (probably because it sucked anyways)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wohooo! Sasuke gets blind. :)
I'm pretty happy the things turned up in terms of action but i would have liked Naruto and Sasuke to have a fair fight (full hp). Oh well.... surely Madara will pop up soon enough meeting with Kakashi and the others again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sasuke is nothing but a big dummy for using Mangekyo Sharigan 20 times in a matter of a couple of hours.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh...i don't care about Sakura anymore. I just want to see Sasuke kneeling at Naruto's feet. :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom