[Naruto Manga Doubt] [Spoilers!!!!!]

Best answers
OK, I've been trying to catchup with the manga. I'm at 300. Anyway, About Kakashi using the Mangekyou Sharingan in his fight with Deidara. Did he copy it? I think eye techniques can't be copied. Or does Obito dying have something to do with it that it counts as Kakashi killing him indirectly. If so, why didnt he get it before now?

Best answers
Nobody knows what method he used to get it. He couldnt have copied it because the Sharingan itself is different from Itachis. It looks different, has different abilities, which leads me to believe he acruired by different method than Itachi. Most likely he didnt have to kill anyone...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it might be his own version of sharingan also...I mean he's been using it for many years and unlocked the full potential of it himself without being an Uchiha. I think it's very possible he created his own technique with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Kakashi went from being nothing to Orochimaru, to being more powerful than a Kazekage? Yet, Naruto's stronger than him now. Meaning, Naruto's at Hokage level? That's a bit ridiculous.

Best answers
So Kakashi went from being nothing to Orochimaru, to being more powerful than a Kazekage? Yet, Naruto's stronger than him now. Meaning, Naruto's at Hokage level? That's a bit ridiculous.
There isnt such thing as linear ranking order in Naruto. Besides Orochimaru killed Yondaime Kazekage with ease, Sasori made Sandaime kazekage his puppet and got it destroyed by Sakura. And Deidara caught Gaara(also a Kazekage) and lost to Kakashi/Naruto Tag team...

Kazekages seem to be way below the level of Hokages. As only ones who have succesfully killed one are Kyyubi(at the cost of its physical life) and Orochimaru (Old geezer way past his prime, with the cost of his arms).
Hokage > Kazekage

Best answers
oh. I thought it had been cleared up in the other chapters. oh well. At 303 now. Sasuke! <3

Best answers
When Kakashi was saying Naruto had surpassed him, he was speaking in terms of how Naruto has been able to learn techniques that he himself would find impossible (the new Rasengan).

Naruto himself is extremely vulnerable to eye techniques, so it's safe to say he'd still lose to Kakashi.

I agree with what Jariroth said, Naruto isn't as clear cut as Dbz, everyone has their own whacky ability to bring to the table, it's not just the case of Super Saiya-jins owning everyone else, there is too much to consider for a definitive ranking system.

Best answers
w00t. I've finally caught up. Read all the remaining chapters this morning.
Kabuto's eye is pretty strange. Seems to have a part of oro inside him.
Sarutobi Asuma. It was a pity that he died. He was the sandaime's son huh? That one took some time to register.
I'm still flustered over not knowing how Kakashi got the Mangekyou Sharingan....
Oh yeah Deidara got his hand stitched back. I hope Sasuke kills him.
I wonder if Sasuke is stronger than Itachi now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're making Naruto sound like DBZ. Just because X beats Y, doesn't mean X beats Z, if you know what I mean. People have varying strengths in genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu. On top of that, they have varying chakra capacities and varying physical strengths. And on top of THAT, they have varying levels of experience. Different matchups yield different results. For example: Lee lost to Gaara. But that doesnt mean that Lee, opening his gates, would've lost to Sasuke, who beat Gaara. Naruto beat transformed Gaara, but that doesn't mean Naruto would've beaten Sasuke, who lost to transformed Gaara. etc. etc. People have different advantages over each other.

Best answers
Gaara lost to Sasuke?
oh you mean their interrupted fight?

Anyway, yeah, don't judge Naruto by DBZ standards.

Depends on the type of Chakra.

Earth > Water
Earth < Lightning

Wind > Lightning
Wind < Fire

Water > Fire
Water < Lightning

Lightning > Water
Lightning < Wind AND Earth

Raikiri/Chidori -> Lightning Element
Rasengan -> Wind Element

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Sasuke has a good chance to beat Deidara, but, of course without knowing what Tobi's skill level is or what his specialty is then we'll have no way of know if Sasuke can beat him. I think with Sasuke's group he can kill Itachi, although I have a feeling he's gonna want to go one on one with Itachi, so who knows what will happen then. I hate how everything is up in the air.

Best answers
you cant say that the kazekage will ALWAYS be weaker than the hokage

thats like saying narutos stronger than kakashi so he must be stronger than orochimaru

ZOMFG!!!!!!11!!!111!!SHIFTONE!

Best answers
Ice > Water.

Didn't Kakashi forcfully get the Magekyou Sharingan? I mean, he had lost everybody who he loved a long time ago. So there's no "closest friend".

-Guzzie

Best answers
Latest Chapter spoilers:
So Tobi is a moleman, he digs holes? There must be something else though, he wouldnt get into Akatsuki just by digging holes and being resistant to sword attacks.
Anyways, looks like Sasuke had some hard time with them, i wonder if he killed Deidara...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoilers:

Deidara got pretty owned hehe.
Poor Sasuke , his left wing got sliced... im wondering if he goes back to normal and then again to lvl 2 CS will it apear again???
Tobi is 100% an earthtype, probably same class as the 1st Leaf Nin Hokage.
but what he did isnt all to hard for a ninja, i mean, Kakashi was Underground at the first fight with Sasuke, Naruto was Underground when he fought Neji in the Chunnin Exams.
Thats still not about it. but I bet he is a Earth type. He has awood face as he probably regenerated hisself like plants when sasuke cutted him into 2 pieces.

Best answers
Spoiler:
Yeah, that could explain why he always hanged around Zetsu before he was accepted to Akatsuki. Maybe he is Zetsus apprentice or something?
And i wonder if the big explosions, attracts more people to the scene.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm
well when he got the Ring for Akatsuki he didnt had the Akatsuki clothing on (just was going through this chapter; 280 i gues)
he was clother like a normal NInja, though yeh we dont know how zetsu looks withouth akatsuki clothing...
nice though from you.

Best answers
this is just my belief....kakashi got the magekyou sharingan because he saw obito die, one of his closest friends. Instead of killing his closest friend he saw them die. Therefore giving his magekyou different powers....just my opinion

Best answers
this is just my belief....kakashi got the magekyou sharingan because he saw obito die, one of his closest friends. Instead of killing his closest friend he saw them die. Therefore giving his magekyou different powers....just my opinion
Yeah, that makes sense. Only if Obito didn't die about 15 years before he got the mangekyou sharingan. Why didnt he get the mangekyo sharingan earlier?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because to get the mangekyo sharingan he hast to get the 3 dots first. you cant get from non ssj to ssj4 allready ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom