Naruto-loving PS2 Owners, Rejoice!

Best answers
Well it seems like mostly everyone thinks budokai 2 sucks,.....and well it does and yea the naruto games looks a hella alot better than the PS2 and yea i rather play than watch cinemetc sequenses anyday i mean if i wanna see them ill watch the anime show itself.

Best answers
I actually found DBZ Budokai 2 to be very enjoyable,sure it hasnt improved much but F#@! u guys,its a great game to me and thats all that matters. :smile: P.S. quotes some mod :paper: -U may now continue wit ur lifes

Best answers
P.S. quotes some mod :paper: -U may now continue wit ur lifes[/quote]
lmao i think magus us to say that not sure really but who ever said it im sure they would give u a warning because stealing quotes its unacceptable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura, your wrong. Naruto 2 for the GameCube, is the original Super Smash Bro Melee-esque game. The PS2 version blatantly copied it. So no, your wrong. Read the reviews. Also, a while back, gr00vy made a thread about it, and posted some links to get video footage of both for the PS2 version and the NGC version, and the GameCube version looked way better because of the realtime jutsus and not pausing for about 3 minutes with the cinematics like the PS2 version.

Best answers
supershenlon said:
Sakura, your wrong. Naruto 2 for the GameCube, is the original Super Smash Bro Melee-esque game. The PS2 version blatantly copied it. So no, your wrong. Read the reviews. Also, a while back, gr00vy made a thread about it, and posted some links to get video footage of both for the PS2 version and the NGC version, and the GameCube version looked way better because of the realtime jutsus and not pausing for about 3 minutes with the cinematics like the PS2 version.
(Yea ur right it was the gamecube one im sorry about that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom