Naruto-loving PS2 Owners, Rejoice!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's official. It was in the new issue of the GMR magazine. It was in the "Jump" festival in japan. It is in the release list for the PS2 in IGN.

Naruto: Naruttimate Hero for the PS2 has a scheduled release of "Summer 2004" in the United States. Bandai bez the publisher, of course.

http://ps2.ign.com/release.html

HOLD YOUR MONEY. DONT BUY IMPORTS!

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
It's official. It was in the new issue of the GMR magazine. It was in the "Jump" festival in japan. It is in the release list for the PS2 in IGN.

Naruto: Naruttimate Hero for the PS2 has a scheduled release of "SUmmer 2004" in the United States. Bandai bez the publisher, of course.

I owe u one big time because i was about to import it next week damn thankz alot for posting that.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youz Bez Welcome :)

Best answers
I was just about to order the game recently as well,but now thats its coming out during the summer forget about importing my PS2 i just hope that release date is true im kinda skeptal...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

Naruto: Naruttimate Hero for the PS2 has a scheduled release of "Summer 2004" in the United States. Bandai bez the publisher, of course.

what can i say except ur a life saver,well money saver because i didnt wanna take the risk of modding my PS2 just for one game,well now its time for the long wait :S

Best answers
Babyboy said:
what can i say except ur a life saver,well money saver because i didnt wanna take the risk of modding my PS2 just for one game,well now its time for the long wait :S
:rolleyes: the wait wont be that long,if u have a life that is,and im still skeptal until gamespot confirm its realase i dont trust it not one bit besides i prefere the game version anyway is much better than that budokai type crap :S

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ign is more trustworthy than gamespot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent News, Is it coming out for the gamecube as well?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to say, but no. Since bandai didnt publish it, they cant do ****. although it's possible... but you can get good offers for the import for the gcn, so who really needs it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, They should should make for pc as well.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that = nono. thats a major nay. It would only suck on the pc. if you like it that much, import the gcn version, and hook it up to ur pc and play there.

Best answers
by that time another naruto game would b out
and what u wil lsee in the anime wil get much better
/me imports the next naruto release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, that's a shame. I own a PS2 but I was leaning towards the GC version of Naruto. Solely for the fact that the PS2 Special moves are in a cinematic style, which I really don't like, while the GC moves are just performed real-time in the arena. :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it was announced that the ps2 version was coming about a month and a half ago in the tips and tricks magazine, its not ign eclsive news, my cousin showed me it, hes had a subsciption for about 4 years, id scan it for ya if he didnt live all the way across town, and i was too lazy to go get it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
secks, so its 110% now.

Best answers
Suppse i said i have a modded PS2,i need u guys oppion would u suggest i wait for the US version or would u buy the current japanese one instead?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depending on the voices. id say wait till the us version comes out, if the voices are in japanese, get it, if not, import it, a little wait never hurts.

Best answers
yea hes right a little wait never hurts anyone,but think about it,what if that wait was for no reason,i have a strange feeling that they might take out some things that the orginal one can offer i sure hope they keep everything the same and just translate the text and stuff into english thats all they really have to do

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
yea hes right a little wait never hurts anyone,but think about it,what if that wait was for no reason,i have a strange feeling that they might take out some things that the orginal one can offer i sure hope they keep everything the same and just translate the text and stuff into english thats all they really have to do
That really gets me thinking now o_O they might actually make some changes so iim kinda starting to lean to the import but all that money for one game it just dosent seem worth it but neither does the wait :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom