Naruto episode 135 - The Promise That I Could Not keep (...might be some spoilers).

Best answers
[align=center]-spoilers-[/align]

Well episode 135 is coming out and it seems to be the last episode that in "present" time in naruto for a long time:( it will be great to hear the sidestory and then se kakashi gaiden but the main story just got so interesting....

"The Naruto anime series as we know it will come to an end tomorrow with Episode 135 of the series which is entitled: The Promise That I Could Not Keep - airing on television sets across Japan in just about 12 hours from now. After this episode the series will continue on to a filler sidestory which was not included in the manga series that the anime is based off of, to allow the manga series to proceed forth. It is not known how long this filler arc will be but one can bet that it will last at least a couple of months, and after that the Naruto anime series will move on to the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden and Part 2! "

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seen this eposide yesterday, it was good, not much action but that was expected...

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but highlight if you want to read.
I loved the part where sasuke was walking with orochomaru and kabuto in their temple and sasuke said something to Orochimaru, and kabuto whispered in sasukes ears "that IS THE orochimaru your talking to, if you wish to keep allive you better shut up", and then sasuke only look once at kabuto and kabuto freaked out, because of his level of chackra.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solid episode. Good quality animation too. I really expected Chouji to die, actually, but it seems he turned out alright...

I was a little shocked at how quickly Naruto bounced back from his failure. But that's who Naruto is, I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of dissapointed that none of the konoha shinobi died. I was hoping to see some tragedy, and i'm hoping Naruto doesn't go down the same path as DBZ did. None of the good guys die, or if they do, Tsunade pulls some wierd healing jutsu out of nowhere and heals them completley. I ahte to see characters go, but stuff like this is worst than dying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if it's any consolation, Hayate died, the 3rd Hokage died, those three sounds kids died (they weren't good guys, but they were kids...), Haku dying was pretty sad too. The thing about DBZ is that you could wonder if a character was gonna die or not, but you knew it didn't matter. Because there was always a way to get them back, or at the very least, a way to talk to them, because you knew exactly where they went and what they'd look like. At least here, there's a chance someone can go beyond reach.

I'm surprised Raido (that guy with the really huge facial scar) didn't die the FIRST TIME when he got hit by like 3 kunai to the chest when the Sound began their attack. Let alone the second time in the forest. But I'm happy the toothpick dude lived, cause he was cool.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was expecting chouci to die, at least.

He gave up all of his energy and power to kill that ugly dude in some episode, I believe it was 114 or 115, anyways, he should have died..

Not that I don't like him, but it would make allot more sense, seeing all the drama in that episode and how it ended.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping at least Neji would live... but I didn't care if Chouji lived though.

As for Naruto pulling that "never say die" attitude with Sakura, it felt very corny.

Best answers
you know what? screw all of you guys that think chouji should have died!

but uh... yeah, i wanted at least one of the good guys to die even if it was chouji or neji. it kinda sux that the new hokage is the best medical ninja ever. but hopefully she'll die and then we'll get to see some good guys bite the dust...FOREVER!

..everyone except chouji and shikamaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom