Naruto: End of everlasting fillers!?

Best answers
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to get back into the series. I stopped watching after Sasuke went ****ing super saiyan and ran off like a pussy. The fillers killed it for me, they were so aweful, it was like watching a pretty diamond slowly morph into a giant turd. It's gonna take a lot now for the giant turd to morph back.

Best answers
They're only on episode like 50 or so in english.<< One episode a week that's retarded. The new episodes of dbz were like one every day or something. I'm only to episode 146 but i hope they start doing something other than going to the hotsprings and *** crap like that. Part two will be sweet though. I can't read jap so... In manga I'm not even to the final parts of the chunin exam...
offtopic: In english naruto says "beleive it" all the time but not in jap. But i hear him say dattebyo a lot, it might be a common word but i dont know. Does anyone know what it means?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dattebayo has no actual meaning, it's like a pirate saying "Arr" at the end of his sentances. It's a quirk that's intended to make people sound tougher, which is pretty hysterical in coming from Naru-toe (curses dub version).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
They're only on episode like 50 or so in english.<< One episode a week that's retarded. The new episodes of dbz were like one every day or something. I'm only to episode 146 but i hope they start doing something other than going to the hotsprings and *** crap like that. Part two will be sweet though. I can't read jap so... In manga I'm not even to the final parts of the chunin exam...
offtopic: In english naruto says "beleive it" all the time but not in jap. But i hear him say dattebyo a lot, it might be a common word but i dont know. Does anyone know what it means?
Dragon Ball Z episodes were released once a week as well (if I remembered correctly).

Dattebayo:

Wikipedia.org said:
In the Japanese versions, Naruto often ends his sentences with "dattebayo" or "(verb)-ttebayo", and as such Naruto has a unique style of speech. In the Japanese language, an ending can be added with no meaning to make the tone sound more tough, childish, girlish, or many other changes depending on the many existing endings. "-ttebayo", which is not a well-known ending, has no literal meaning and cannot be translated, but carries the connotations of the speaker being uncultured, brusque, and seeming tougher than they really are. [citation needed] In the English anime and video games, he often says "Believe it!" to fit with the mouth flaps of "-ttebayo".
Edit

Cubumba beat me to it.

mf29 said:
What are fillers?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filler_(media)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the episode of Naruto - 101 a filler?

It had no purpose and it made no since. It was funny though.

Best answers
Waaaah! i....guess after that mission fillers will definetly end! But i agree with u guys that fillers sucks. they just don't have the right feeling like Originals do. After i watch the original episode, im just dying how i want to see the next one.
But fillers doesn't have that magic anymore...

Oh boy, can't wait to see Kaka Gaiden!!!!
Im just wondering, what Obito has to do with Naruto... They are so similiar...somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom