Naruto: End of everlasting fillers!?

Best answers
According to the latest rumour, Naruto fillers end at episode 199 and episode 200 would be first episode of Kakashi gaiden.
NarutoFan said:
If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.
It is not confirmed yet as the text says, but what do you guys think about it? Is it possible that they are finally ending this torture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted this on the naruto thread.

God I'm so excited. I think it's true cause I mean, what a better time to start it then Episode freakin 200.

/me hopes for best/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I may, does anyone know which episodes are fillers, and which aren't? Or know of a place that knows this information? That'd be great.

This is great to know where the fillers might end. It would also be great to know when they started.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know the fillers started with 140 or with 135.

Since after that the story went kinda to a standstill.

Aswell as the eps from 101 to 106.

But thats just my opinion ^^

Best answers
The whole filler saga strated with episode 136 as far as i know...The series also had couple of fillers before that. But episode 101 wasn't all filler. The storyline appeared in mangas special chapter. But about half of the episode is filler.

Best answers
w00t! finally I can start watching Naruto again! I've been waiting for this moment for so long time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't get your hopes up too soon..

If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation!
but looking at wikipedia for episodes...

EP 200 - Working hard on active duty, The strongest helper
EP 201 - Multiple traps, Countdown to destruction

dont think the fillers will end yet..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black text just means they don't have any information or enough information yet.

I really hope the fillers will end soon, though I will admit the past couple weren't too bad.

Best answers
NO! I refuse to believe it! It's still not confirmed! :cry: Not until i see the episode titles in anidb or similar...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, Naruto was so awesome in the beginning, I loved the story line and all, but after all those fillers, the magic just disapeared.

I truly hope the fillers will end because I haven't seen naruto in a loooong time, and I refuse to watch fillers >_o , that is, if they can bring the "magic" back ;_;

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aww crap. And i was hoping that that light was the end of the tunnel.

AND NOT A TRAIN /gets hit/ :laff:

Best answers
I still belive that the end of fillers will end after 199 episode. Then Kaka Gaiden will start. I BELIVE!!!!!1 Somebody stop meee! *runs straight and bumps to the wall*

Best answers
yeah i was a die-hard naturo fan, but the fillers totally screwed it, my brother still watches em every week(16jr).

but i can't take all that stupid crap, nobody is gonna die anyways, and its been like a year ago that i read the manga untill god knows how far, so i'm still like 30episodes ahead after not watching a single naruto episode for an year.(me=19yr)

these fillers are just totall crap. they are just on about nothing. it like watching power rangers....always the same ending.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 more filler episodes after today's episode... Looks like we have more fillers episodes to "enjoy" (judging by the titles of the episodes and no Kakashi Garden bracket at the Wikipedia article).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom