Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Manga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard this sentiment brought up several times.
In my opinion, Naruto is one of the rare cases in which the anime is better then the manga version.
Let's vote.

(Please, only vote if you have actually READ the manga, AND seen the Anime. If you've only seen/read one, do not vote!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*edited to preserve the thread*
Don't bother posting again in this thread again if you aren't going to say anything nice, Neoboy ~Boyster

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was asking for everybody on the Forum's opinions regarding the matter, not the people who were reading your Spoiler Thread. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, im sorry for alling you a retard. i was just ticked, but i vote anime.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
*edited* Warning :warning: to neoboy for the aforementioned edited content. Let's see this thread move along without immediate flaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime is better!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
thats mean your off the cool list!! hehe, im gonna get banned again. just great.
You don't have to get banned if you stop now. You had one warning for flaming, I'll give you two more for spam if you say anything else disruptive. Just calm down and let this thread move along.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anime = soundtrack and timely sound effects

i've read quite a bit of the manga (ep 01-19) and i comparing it the anime version... you can't help but notice the anime is more fluid and colorful. you are forced to keep up with the actual pace, increasing the overall enjoyment value.

anime > manga

in any case for me... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i heard in the manga chouji killed some dude cause he ticked him off or something, and in the anime he is a fat lazy slob.

Best answers
I have to go with Hwo the Ho's oppinion here...while I love the manga ( and have read it all) I think that the anime is better, mainly for the fight scenes. It's a lot harder to display a face paced action fight scene with still frames than it is through animation. And considering the fact that a large portion of Naruto revolves around its action, this works well for it.

So

Anime>Manga

Best answers
Anime. It's not missing anything from the manga as far as I can tell, and seeing it animated gives you a better sense of pace as far as the fights go.

Oh yeah, Chouji will kick ass later in the anime, he hasn't started kicking ass until recently in the manga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anime of course, the point of watching it for me is to see all the cool moves!!! i've been looking foward to hokage fight for a while now and now i've seen it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime..

I'm not much of a reader. And I don't care for manga. The only manga I have ever read besides a couple pages of Naruto was Dragonball Z.

Best answers
I've seen the anime up to episode 40 so far, and read the manga till chapter 44.... and IMO the anime's better. There's certain scenes that are simply much better in animated form. Plus the music adds a whole new level of atmosphere.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
anime = soundtrack and timely sound effects

i've read quite a bit of the manga (ep 01-19) and i comparing it the anime version... you can't help but notice the anime is more fluid and colorful. you are forced to keep up with the actual pace, increasing the overall enjoyment value.

anime > manga

in any case for me... :D
Agreed :)

I also find that the soundtrack adds a special dimension to Naruto

That's why I love to combine playing off the soundtrack when I read the Naruto Manga :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow..... i think im gonna cry....... oh well, yeah well, i dont really like anime that much so yeah i prefer the manga...... i suppose its like book vs film, but manga are a half way point between a book and a tv program, i dunno, its just imo, the original is always better, as everything corresponds to the original creators ideas. I think Alea said somewhere that the anime looks better than the manga..... i could draw pics anc colour them probably that would look like i'd taken them straight outta the anime and to be honest its pretty damn easy, remember they are churned out in factories like clock work, but i couldnt recreate the manga look, because it is so accurate, and when your only working with black and white you can give a really good impact, because the contrast between tones is so high, but this also makes it harder to work with, and the consistancy of the manga is awesome, every character always looks absolutely brilliant.

Of course you can say the manga has no voice actors or fluid animation, but it all depends on your imagination, to me when i read a manga, i dont realise that its actually what im doing, i read it and get completely absorbed, just like watching TV, so to me it makes no difference. Alea also mentioned sumwhere that i should be watching the story and not switching off the episode because of the animation being bad, i didnt say that, i said it was because the anime just has little tension behind it and it just doesnt captivate me..... i dunno the manga just somehow gives such a cool vibe, i luv it, but like i said before whatever floats your boat is fine with me.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy I belive you were told to STOP posting in this thread

Do so or I will take action

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the popular vote here, the anime is much better. Music, voice, sounds, it's what I hate about books, mangas and comics. The music plays a big role in bringing out my emotions. I damn near cried in episode 19, but had I read it, I probably wouldn't even have come close.

Best answers
Me too, slugga. 19 was particularly emotional. Not to mention one of the best episodes ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom