NARATO OFFICALY GOING TO BE AIRED IN TOONAMI

Best answers
i was watching tv and ther wer showing premieres to the summer line up and i lost hope after a while and boom narato o **** get ready for somthing that might b better the DBZ!!!!!!!!!! O_O

L

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh darn.. .. Did they butcher it?..

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
get ready for a stupid kid raid on naruto like it was with dbz ...
jap original > all

L

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
get ready for a stupid kid raid on naruto like it was with dbz ...
jap original > all
QFT
.. Naruto will be like kid gohan.. on planet namek -_-

betterman

B
they always friggen butcher it, next thing you know theres gonna be naruto tradeing cards, i call dibs on kakashi :rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
it's unfortunate that it will be on Toonami and not Adult Swim, IMO. But I always wonder why this always bugs so many of you guys? I mean how many of you download the fansubs anyways or are going to purchase DVDs anyways? I don't see how it really changes much for those of you.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
i wouldnt bother buying dvd editions of naruto if they were actually good, but the real thing that disturbs me about it is the huge hype about naruto that will come over europe/us once its on tv.
it doesnt matter WHAT content an anime show has, it will ALWAYS be seen as a stupid kids cartoon crap in europe/us and thus threatened (sp?) this way.
speaking of trading card stuff, so called anime music cds (omg how i hate those), stupid kid anime/cartoon mags, counltess stuff of merchandise, etc etc etc

sure there is already a hype about naruto on the net and such, but its a definately a different kind of hype

well, 'nuff said.

Best answers
how come i never heard about naruto in my life.. untill i got active on this forum?
and i doubt the so called "fact" that its going to be better than dbz.....

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
news flash, nobody is going to force you to watch it >_>.

if you prefer the fansubs,..... WATCH THOSE

im actually anxious to see what they do with it, the voice acting could actually turn out to be petty good. look the the original jap dbz voice work for example, everyone sounded like a mouse >_<. the funi versions, sounded alot better. (though people complain about them making it too kiddy, those of which people are complete and total idiots, if its blood and language you want in your anime there ARE alternatives)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
N'as what a'hm talkin' bout.

Although the DVD's are going to have uncut and edited versions exactly like the DBZ ones do, so you can get all the blood/sadism you want, with either english or japanese language choices.

Best answers
betterman said:
they always friggen butcher it, next thing you know theres gonna be naruto tradeing cards, i call dibs on kakashi :rolleyes:
There already is a naruto trading card game.

@mon: The reason you hear about naruto before in your life was because it hasn't been AROUND for your entire life, to begin with. Secondly, it's a show in japan... Little boys from america don't generally read up on Japan, now do they? Everybody here knows about it cuz this is the internet, and most of us have a bit more understanding of what can be FOUND on the internet... In this case, subtitled anime movies from where they originated in. And it has only just recently been licensed by an American company.

And actually, yeah, it is kind of true that it's better than dragonball z... But that's more dependant on taste, and how long you've been involved with the DBZ communities. I've been into it for the past 8-10 years... I'm ready to move on... and I did last summer.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as the keep the OST, simply change the Japanese sentence structure to English, don't get to extreme on the voice overs it should be fine.

Naruto's storyline has a consistant amout of intensity, and as fast as their dubbing it, it's probably just a language change anyways.

Best answers
Speaking of not knowing about Narato...I, also have never hear of it untill I came here. I was wondering: What is the basic plotline?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
UNRIVALED.INFO said:
At its core, Naruto is a story about teamwork as 3 young diverse ninjas train and grow up together. The story begins with a 12 year old Naruto finding out the truth about his past: the destructive and evil Nine Tailed Fox Demon was sealed into his navel at birth. He graduates from the Ninja Academy and is teamed with Sasuke and Sakura, as they have to train together to become more advance ninjas under master ninja Kakashi. With young characters each having little backgrounds, Naruto's main draw is watching these characters grow and progress as they go through the many difficult tasks in their path. Much of the premises of Naruto is the similar to Dragonball as we see Naruto and his teammates develop into something more extraordinary.
Yep...that's pretty much it.

Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
betterman said:
What makes you think the trading cards are American? Naruto advertises the official trading cards all the time in the commercials between Naruto episodes on TV Tokyo.

jp

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever I get hooked on a show, and they change voices, or langauges, I hate the people who did it, and have the urge to personally seek them out and destroy them.

But hey, I can still download the fansubs, so there is no real problem for me.

Let the kids watch the "fun fun naruto show :p " and let us watch the "good o'll japanese naruto", then it works for me.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna spam cartoon network for pwning yet another good anime, and i will continue watching good fansubbers....quite weird, fansubbers do everything for free but do a really good job, proffesionals just rape animes....

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, i don't see why you are getting all worked up about it, you have the subbed episodes you can download. When they stopped the subbing of the good ol' naruto, then you can get all pissed.

(for those of you who have no idea what naruto is, look at Sicron's sig, that's Naruto, and he beats the **** outta sauske in it might i add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom