Nail yobs who did this (Warning HORRIFING Images)

Best answers
This was in the paper today and man i can't really look at it there are so many sick ****s in this world

By IAN HEPBURN
Crime Writer

HORRIFIED RSPCA chiefs were last night trying to track down the thugs who hanged this dalmatian pup from a tree. The six-month-old dog was found dangling from a blue nylon rope tied 15ft up a tree.

It is a horrific picture that will cause distress to many readers.

But The Sun is printing it at the RSPCA’s request to help track down the sadists responsible.

Horrifing Image
Horrific ... pic the RSPCA begged us to show

We are also offering a £5,000 reward for information.

The appalling spectacle of the lifeless puppy confronted a teenager at Cudworth Welfare Park in Barnsley, South Yorks, last Thursday.

The rope had been tied to upper branches of a silver birch and a noose put around the dog’s neck.

A dalmatian pup costs at least £300. But this one was not wearing a collar and had not been reported missing.

Premeditated ... yobs climbed tree to tie knot

RSPCA Inspector Terry Speight said: “In 20 years I have seen some dreadful sights — but nothing as bad as this.

Whoever did it had to shin up the tree, then place the noose around the dog before leaving it to swing to its death.

“There were two more nooses on the ground close to a couple of empty cider bottles and some silver foil beside a bonfire.

“This was a premeditated act by psychopaths who may have been on drugs. We need to find them.”

THE
reward is paid at the editor’s discretion.

Best answers
Don't post the image directly, turn it into a link and warn about it. It's what I think.
And as for that it's quite horrible, maybe they wanted to avoid paying a veterinary for putting it to sleep so they used their own method, but seeing as they hanged it and just left it there I think it was done "for fun".

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SICK ****S!!! I hope the "real" Grim Reaper comes to take them to hell where they will be butt raped and killed by a hundred hell hound dalmations!

Best answers
I could track them down it is just a matter of resources and clues and people around area but they have better things to do then look for someone who killed a dog they wont be found anyway...Poor dog those are the type of people i would love to ram my fist into there stomache and break there spines.

Best answers
what with people today you think they would have a conscience. If i had knew who done it id kill erm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you people be any more dramatic? "They killed a dog, so I'd kill them!"

Well, unfortunately for you.. you'd get in a lot more trouble than these people will. Why? Because society places the highest value, not on animal life, but on human life.

Did you stop and think that the people who did this aren't just "inconsiderate *******s," but are probably disturbed in the head and suffer from a plethora of mental ailments? Yeah, that'll look very good to a jury.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats right society does place the highest value on human life, but you'll find thats TRULY only in a case of accidental death, eg. if i ran over a dog, thats too bad, if i run over a dude, then its a tragedy.

however, in cases like this were someone literally causes harm to another living thing through choice, conviction and pleasure, then they should clearly be convicted for animal cruelty at the least, and murder in the most.

Best answers
anyone who does this kind of **** has something wrong with their head and to be honest i dont really care anyone who could do this should just roll over and die, its just pure sick

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Can you people be any more dramatic? "They killed a dog, so I'd kill them!"

Well, unfortunately for you.. you'd get in a lot more trouble than these people will. Why? Because society places the highest value, not on animal life, but on human life.

Did you stop and think that the people who did this aren't just "inconsiderate *******s," but are probably disturbed in the head and suffer from a plethora of mental ailments? Yeah, that'll look very good to a jury.
I still think they should go to hell and suffer at the hands *or paws* of a hundred hell hound dalmations. How can someone just kill something (yes, even an animal) and enjoy it. If they are "mentally not well" they should receive help and hopefully be cured, but if not, I hope they die!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously the culprit isnt insane since he left the scene of the crime. Even if he was mentally ill, the person is facing some serious jail time. He knew what he did was wrong, so he left. Thats all the jury needs to know.

Anywho, Im sure the owners of the dog will get over it in a week or so.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
I still think they should go to hell and suffer at the hands *or paws* of a hundred hell hound dalmations. How can someone just kill something (yes, even an animal) and enjoy it. If they are "mentally not well" they should receive help and hopefully be cured, but if not, I hope they die!
You're being simple-minded. Anyone who does something like this was one or all of these:

1) Raised poorly.
2) Abused as a child.
3) Suffers from any number of mental ailments.
4) Any number of medical explanations.

Do you think someone whose brain is being eroded by cancer, and thus their judgement centers or 'morality' centers are damaged/destroyed is responsible for their actions? What if they horribly mutilate a person, but it isn't their fault because they had no control over their actions and were physically unable to tell the difference between right and wrong?

You can't just lump things into an idiotic, mindless sense of "right" and "wrong."

As a sidenote, I think it's funny that someone with a "religious" signature would totally ignore the teachings you supposedly believe in, and actively pronounce judgement on others--but that sort of contradictory hypocrisy seems to be all too common among those who try to shove theirs on others.

Best answers
ya but did u ever think that the person(s) were just normal dident suffer from bad backgrounds or have any probliems with them whats so ever just did it for kicks, only cuz someone does something wrong people automaticly think they had a poor upbringing ect so when stuff like this goes to court all the person does is plead insaintay (cant spell) and go to a instute which is better then jail in their minds

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually, you don't have to take my "judgment" to seriously. It was just a way to show that I "dis-approve" of the killing of dogs. If they really are mentally ill and end up dieing, they wont go to hell. And I also said that if they where, they should receive help. And I also dont get

"but that sort of contradictory hypocrisy seems to be all too common among those who try to shove theirs on others."

Before we start a flamming thing lets just leave it or take it to PM.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
so when stuff like this goes to court all the person does is plead insaintay (cant spell) and go to a instute which is better then jail in their minds
I knew someone was going to say that. The person isnt insane. Pleading insanity works for maybe 1 of every 200 people. The defendant is forced to take extensive exams that prove whether or not the person is insane. Someone who was insane wouldn't methodically make a noose, tie it to a tree and then hang the dog. This was something that was planned out. Thats pretty damn obvious.

What she meant by "but that sort of contradictory hypocrisy seems to be all too common among those who try to shove theirs on others" is that zealots and many religious people in general preach one thing and then do the exact opposite. That makes them (and you) hypocrites.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I apologize for my remark on religion. The point I'm trying to make is that you can't so simply denounce people as "evil" or that they deserve to "burn in hell"--there are very 'absolutes' in this world, and the more you try to understand someone who does something terrible, the more you realize that there are reasons why a part of our population does such things.

Take sex offenders. A very large percentage of sex offenders were themselves abused sexually at a young age. Let me be clear, though--this doesn't excuse the behavior. It's just an effort to try and understand why people do these things so we can stop them beforehand, rather than punish people already on the "eternal cycle" of abuse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Brim (deleted his post): Very few people get off due to mental disorders -_-. Very very few people.

Someone may have done it as a dare. Truth or Dare is a very dangerous game =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna kill these people, I can't stand to see animal cruelty.

I grew up being severly abused by my real parents, black and blue all over my body just about everyday (I now live w/ my great aunt n uncle).

My dad would beat up our dog sometimes and I just hated him for it, ugh this just pisses me off!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, that's bad.

But if you're going to keep making these threads, keep it to one thrashed animal thread. Thanks.

And apply for PETA, they care more than we do, we can't cry about it as good as they can :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom