MythBusters Cannonball Experiment Gone Wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;Jj-CErr0VOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-CErr0VOY[/video]

Well... I wonder how this will effect the show other then it just being put on hold.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kanonball Z. Who's up?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Holy crap! Who could have thought a Cannonball could be so destructive!? Ricocheting and going trough walls and whatnot! I hope nothing happens with MythBusters, but they might get to pay a fine or something.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a weird trajectory. It's good that there were no victims though.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously hate to be in the Olden Era with the Pirates and get hit by one of those.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who else thought it was a human cannonball accident? you know.. when they fire.. themselves? no one got hurt, nothing special..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see they were used to destroy castle walls after catapults went out of style. They could rip through a ships hull with 1 shot (and remember we are talking MASIVE wood used for ships those days) and out the other side, add a chain and they literally cut though a mast wider than your average tree.

Yea those things are deadly.

Hope the show doesnt get canceled because of this.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst that will happen is that they have to pay for all damage Caused By the ball

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Worst that will happen is that they have to pay for all damage Caused By the ball
No I think thats pretty much a given. Worst thing that could happen really, show gets cancelled and some family sues the crap out of them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Haha! Irony at it's finest! (.......). No but seriously, forgot how "stubborn" and unstoppable they were. Like it went through walls and didn't stop etc etc. I knew it was destructive, not so much that it didn't lose it's velocity when mowing down it's targets. I don't usually think about cannonballs and their destructive powers during the day, but I was just reminded of something I actually knew in the back of my head. Cheers!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha! Irony at it's finest! (.......). No but seriously, forgot how "stubborn" and unstoppable they were. Like it went through walls and didn't stop etc etc. I knew it was destructive, not so much that it didn't lose it's velocity when mowing down it's targets. I don't usually think about cannonballs and their destructive powers during the day, but I was just reminded of something I actually knew in the back of my head. Cheers!
That's a better explanation of your comment. :devsmile: Because the one before was unflattering of you. And cannonballs.

Discord Member
Best answers
something tells me they won't be allowed to do stunts like this for a while .... or perhaps not at all.

they really did get lucky that no one was hurt/hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom