Mystic_Ryu Gohan Model Sound Pack

Scruffie

S
is the model pack being released when your sounds are done, or are you releaseing it seperately (a stupid thing when we won't be having all the models) from the model pack?

;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
is the model pack being released when your sounds are done, or are you releaseing it seperately (a stupid thing when we won't be having all the models) from the model pack?

;/
If Azn wants to release Goku and Vegeta as well thats his decision.... the Gohan will be for sure though :) :D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG i seriously hope he releases the goku and vegeta the sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

Best answers
Alright folks... It is done and I am releasing it to the public!! Please don't spam me saying it sucks because thats the last thing I need at the moment :p I do realize the death and pain sounds really suck.. I am fairly new to sounds and I could find nothing better. Special Thanks to Kama and Mystix, and especially Azn for the sweet models. Ok Heres the link! http://www.redsaiyan.net/filedb/filedb.php?action=file&id=168 Have fun and thanks for all the positive help! :)

Best answers
*scratches head* Is anybody going to download it :( *Cry* Please download it even if it's horrible... :) Make a backup of your other sounds if you do not like it :cry: Thats about it!! Now I'm working on my own mod hehehe #lzr-hl in gamesnet! check it out :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im glad you released it but i cant download it till my other pc starts working

almostdeleted

A
Im getting that sound pack after my esf finishes downloading ((I had to reinstall)) :) 99% yes

**ED

WOOT my 100th post

Best answers
hi!!! i need help! is that just a soundpack or is it or is there a model also !! please tell! i try to download and i click open it downloads this then when i click i agree at the winzip thing is says its not a valid archive help!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!

i saw the pic on the website and it looks tight!!!! i want it !! help!!

ok now !! i need to know how to get it what do i do click it then open/save or what help!!

almostdeleted

A
It is the model and the sound pack. Is there a SSJ version of that GOhan?

Best answers
Well Azn did him as a mystic I think so he doesn't show a change... I suppose I could ask him about that!

Best answers
Can someone please help!! me answer!!! please never mind!!! i got it to download!! YES!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY NOW I still need to know where to extract it ??? there is no readme???? help!!

Best answers
ALL the sounds go to this directory C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\sound\gohan and the models go here C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player It will overwrite a lot of stuff and you may want to keep the old stuff incase you don't like what I have done.

Best answers
great job on the gohan pack,i wish you could go super with that adult gohan first then go mistic

Best answers
Hehehe, thanks there has been 245 downloads so far :) Glad you all like it...

Scruffie

S
I like it! Except there are no Shield Attack sounds... no new ones I mean.

Trans are great by the way!

Best answers
i got a problem when i'm transforming
if i transform i'm stil ssj but my powerlevel is much higher

my mystic gohan model doesn't work i think;/ :S :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by yoji
i got a problem when i'm transforming
if i transform i'm stil ssj but my powerlevel is much higher

my mystic gohan model doesn't work i think;/ :S :talk:
No, it works it just doesn't show a difference I don't know if Azn is going to make a SSJ Adult Gohan.

Best answers
Look leave his work alone!
He was upset enough as it is ok!
He currently does not have a sjj version and I doubt he will make one.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Just be patient and wait for him to release his pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom