Mystic_Ryu Gohan Model Sound Pack

Best answers
WOW. Let me tell you the things I have so far sound AWSOME in the game!!!!
Ok gohan sounds are near complete but we have a problem!!! AHHHHH
I changed the sound to trans which is his first ssj transformation but it doesn't play... Then I put the original sound back as trans and it plays. Hrm me and Kama have tried everything :( Can the sound file be to big.. I mean its a .wav

Best answers
it needs to be a 16bit 8000hz sample rate .wav i beleive..

you could download cooledit 2000 and change it or (havent tried) but i think the lil sound recorder that comes with most windows OS converts it to that

Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
it needs to be a 16bit 8000hz sample rate .wav i beleive..

you could download cooledit 2000 and change it or (havent tried) but i think the lil sound recorder that comes with most windows OS converts it to that
Alright thanks I'll try that and tell ya if it works :)

Best answers
U gonna release them all at once or as u finsh em? (plz as u finish em =p)

Best answers
OK All i need are more pain sounds... I fixed my problem thanks for the tip hammy. Umm AzN will be releasing the model/sounds in a pack... But we will release the characters seperate so I think after AzN releases Gohan we will release Gokou because he is pretty much done being animated. Then Vegeta and Azn last told me he needed some work. All the sounds now work in game :)

Best answers
Aww u mean you cant give us the gohan sounds being as the laked gohan is out? aww plz plz plz lol. im tired of my ss and normal mystic gohan sounding like they are going through puberty lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg use gokus sound on the edisode when he first goes ssj3 where he says "how about i take it to the next level" its awesome! i dunno the name of the edisode though I THINK its called something like "ssj3":yes:

or you could use the one when he first goes ssj against freeza i can send it to you if you want it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are you talking about.This is for gohan not goku ;/

Best answers
I'll be doing Goku as well... Read before you post... Ok well I downloaded the Trunks History movie and I can get the rest of the pain sounds from it then I will be giving it to Azn for a final inspection then he will release it.

Best answers
Hehe yea... Hence the name of the thread... "Mystic_Ryu Gohan Model Sound Pack" o_o

Scruffie

S
Do you have any idea how long until the release of the pack? No pressure! :D

Why would you need Goku sounds? They are already in the game. I like those ones, I think they found the best ones.

That's my opinion at least...

Best answers
Im confused are you releasing it seperate from the model pack? Or with it?.. anyway sounds like your doing a really good job. keep it up :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he is releasing it as soon as he finishes it.Because azn's gohan mdl has been released already

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey R@!D3R.....i forget the episode #, but when buu was fat and shot that powerfull beam at gohan, that would be a nice death sound. Just a suggestion:D

Best answers
Ok, **** lol I forgot about death sounds... Ekk ok well so I am going to re-do pain sounds and some death sounds then that is it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom