Mystic_Ryu Gohan Model Sound Pack

Best answers
Ok I am making an Adult Gohan sound pack. I have found one thing so far. When Gohan reaches the perfect PL in the game he can transform instantly and I have found a nice sound for it :) I'm going to look for some beam attacks in the Buu saga. Anybody that has a request post the Episode number and I'll get it. Yes, I do have permission from Ryu :D Mystic_Ryu will officially release the model and sounds when it's all completed. Please no flamming.

--------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD
--------------------------------------------------------http://www.redsaiyan.net/filedb/fil...ion=file&id=168
--------------------------------------------------------

Best answers
yay! i changed a few sounds myself.. but they suck.. still though, its better than mystic gohan sounding like a small child :)

Best answers
Awesome, I can't wait. I used to hate playing Gohan, but now that I have the skin he's the only person I play. New sounds would make this great model even better.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok what happens when the new version of esf comes out? the adult gohan that will come with the new version will most likely have sounds to go with it.

Best answers
Hehe, who knows they might even use mine?? :rolleyes: *Hint* *Hint* :p Anyways I've now got his first transformation. And his perfect transformation... Still looking for beams any idea's??

Scruffie

S
try his fight with Buu, just before he gets konked out. Don't know episode #...

Best answers
Ok thanks I'll have to look there. I've already used movie 13 and a few episodes where Gohan comes back from the secret planet of the kia's and his all mystic and stuff. Any info would greatly be appreciated!

I have just talked to AzN. Me and him are teaming up and making a model and sound pack! The pack includes Adult/Mystic Gohan, Gokou, Vegita fully they are all animated and are ready for sounds! So give me some time to get going on this. Now I need info on anything... I can get Vegeta's sounds pretty easy same with Gokous and If you don't like the sounds you can use ESF's defaults! :D I'll keep you all posted.

For the people that don't know AzN is Mystic_Ryu. Please do not bother him. No PM's nothing post your ideas here. Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For his kamehameha try when he is blasting buu's sleeping chamber and coulnt break it:devil:

Best answers
make the new transformation sounds match up with the animations, like goku when he transforms the sounds go perfect when the white auras burst out of him..

if your working together that should be doable..

Scruffie

S
When Gohan went SSJ on Kais planet before the ritual was finished... that'll be good for a first trans.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
When Gohan went SSJ on Kais planet before the ritual was finished... that'll be good for a first trans.
Yes, thats the one I have... :) Please I need much more info... I'm no good at findings this stuff :(

Scruffie

S
The one where he actually goes Mystic is a good one for the kind of half-way between first trans and Perfect trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i have a mystic gohan in ssj form when he was fighting dabura with that black outfit ill post a pic its petty cool

Mystic-ROsHI

M
that has nothing to do with anything....:S

i think the trans2.wav should be when gohan is stuck in buu's boday part attack... gohan does a crazy scream there.O_O

*when Buu absorbes goten and picollo.*

Scruffie

S
Ooo, look in the Trunks history movie. That should have some nice sounds of pain, and attacks and stuff.

Best answers
my question is where do u find these wavs i tried alot of places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom