my trunks and skin

Best answers
hey this is gogetenks. im working for a mod called eta. im working on a model of cc trunks. i dont know if it will be the final skin for him it depends on how much u guys like it. the ear skin is kinda messed up but that will be fixed. a really big thanks to yaglo for sorta teaching me how to skin. :)

edit
so noone gets suspicious, i had another account as garten. i just wanted to start over. i don't know if having 2 accounts is bad but just in case if a moderator sees this he can delete my garten account.

G
looking pritty nice there :) did u use crackerjacks as a ref tho? it looks like teh same kinda build, and generral stuff.
and crits, theres a line of skin.model (not sure which, could B glitch in mdl or skinmap error) were yellow hair cuts through his ear. also, i dunno y, but his forhead looks 2 empty, cant think of it, but sumthing shouldbe there. i think its the eyes, they r 2 far down, and should B moved up. other than that, GJ man!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is a good character to model and this has descent skinning effects.

on a side note....

everything needs to be TWEAKED!

5/10

Best answers
actually the hair looks pretty good, its just that the rest of the model needs work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man that is THE BEST TRUNKS HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN, i mean come on it looks 100% like in hte show gj ( ps FEEEEEEED him)

Best answers
umm no its missing something but ive already told him about it

Best answers
hey good start except the hands look deformed....
the finger ddoes not go through the whole hand just a bit...
and the face looks a little strange but its good
edit*
oh and the chin point of the face looks wAYYY too sharp fake it a little bit rounder

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you show a smooth or flat shaded please?

Best answers
heres the flatshaded. and try to give me some crits rather than saying it needs to be tweeked. i fixed chin error. dont mind the pants and boots yaglo did a draw over but i still havent did it.

edit
fixed pants and redid boots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and dont forget guy models have a ) ( built boddy not a | | boddy

Best answers
The skinmap i horribly messed up on many points (uuuuuuuuuuh the stretching......). Are you going to remap these areas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom