My Tien Music Video

Best answers
EDIT: SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE LINK OF THE MUSIC VIDEO. I EDITTED IT.

Well I am sure many of you have seen my second attempt at a music video "Vegeta's Pride", and whether or not you liked it I think this next one I have for you is much better. I'm even concidering redoing my first Vegeta music video. Not completely redoing but I noticed there were a lot of parts that sucked.

Hopefully you will enjoy this music video better. It took me about 3-4 hours split into 2 days to complete. It features Emperor Chaoutzu, his bodygaurd Tien, and of course; the infamouse Tri-Beam Cannon. Background music from 3 Doors Down: Kryptonite.

Best answers
Not bad, I dont really like how it focuses on one scene for so long. But besides that, it looks pretty good.

almostdeleted

A
I made a GOhan one, what do i do to host it? Does it need to be in a format?

Best answers
I honestly dont know. I use my comcast account. I just select files from my computer,double click on them, then when I type in the address they work.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't bad. Not bad at all. It could have afforded a little more editing though. Even repeating a few scenes would be acceptable, so long as you kept the scenes moving around a bit in tune with the music. Other than that I'd say I enjoyed.

And I'd also like to point out at this time that the Shin-Kikoho is a projectile, while the Kikoho is a beam... thank you.

almostdeleted

A
Hey, Can you host my video or gimme the link to where you hosted yours?

Best answers
You need more Tein action in the video, its to much of him just sitting there

Best answers
Its suppose to be about their sacrifices. The only fighting scenes I had were quick ones of him verse Nappa and quick ones with him verse Goku. Thats all the fighting he does besides tri-beam cannon. Thanks for your comments though.

Also Cracker, you need comcast to be able to use their webpace. www.comcast.net. I really dont have enuf space for another video, sorry.

EDIT: Ok I made a remix of my music video "Friends of Honor". This is basically the samething as the first but with a few edits. 1. A different intro. 2. The timing of the music is slightly different. 3. One other scene added. These are all basically things I intended to do in the first place but got too anxious to release.

Here you go: Friends of Honor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom