My Summer Revolution

Best answers

For me, summer is something to look forward to (I'm sure it's the same for all of you also) and a time to make changes, or do something new. That's why I created this, I wanted an uncommon size and decided to make an experiment with vibrant colours. Personally I like the way it turned out, what do you think?

Edit: Updated.

Best answers
Personally.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. The yellow strokes are like... cut where they should end and, atleast in my eyes, the picture kinda stops right after where the stock is and starts a new totally different sig.

I think this will be the first and last time that I say this: Saiga, I dont like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If im honest Saiga, it doesnt represent summer to me. So im gonna have to say I dont like mt much.

Best answers
WAAAYYY to bright and it has nothing to do with summer that I can see

Best answers
I used leaf brushes (granted: not visible to the naked eye) which is my addition to the sig in terms of summer, also a small hint being the dude wearing shades and the brightness (the sun and all). Sorry you guys don't like it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does the faded text see? I see an h...and a u?

Best answers
It's a nice sig just go into photoshop and pull the contrast slider ALL the way down lol

Best answers
Ryoko, it says 'Saiga'.

X-iT: I'll give that a try and post what I get in a minute.

Edit: Toned-Down Contrast;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F all of this nonsense, I like it Saiga, and I don't know if anyone else noticed that you wrote your name in like, size 60 font, that's cool. This is all nonsense, everyone always says, "Explore everything in Photoshop blah blah" and here he is exploring and now you guys don't like it?? Blah.

Best answers
WOW if you turn down the saturation you can actually see the siaga O_O

Best answers
Yeah as I said, it was an experiment. I've never applied text that way before. The way I see it, my name shouldn't be the focus of my work, so I thought I'd try it more 'subliminal'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, although in a way it doesnt represent summer, but in another way it does. Weird i know but oh well, I like the sig its pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom