MY suggestion to esf ^^

Do you think Picollo should have mouthblast & Gohan "rage"

• Hmz, Picollo can use that cool mouthblast i guess...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picollo doesn't need that stupid mouthblast

• Gohan NEEDS that "rage" attack where he increases speed and KI

• Gohan is good as he is =/

• Total voters
Best answers
Okay,
Here is MY suggestion...
I think Goku is too good in esf in compare to the other ones. Thats why I would add attacks to the other characters:

Buu: the body part u re working on should be the only add
Gohan: RAGE ^^ (sth like kaio ken: increasement of speed and HP) or that small (kame)HA blast from the bojacks movie (sth like kame torpedos but it shoots immediately) ?
Frieza: telekenesis u re working on -> good add
Krillin: Multiple disks, and if possible, drop the transformation level to 2 500 000 ?
Picollo: That awesome mouthblast (used in movie 2 & against Saibamen)
Trunks: :confused:
Vegeta: dn0 wot, any suggestions
Cell: none, he's good enough (dislike him ^^)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my opinion, but I REALLY want the mouthblast from picollo, it would give him a good blast attack !!

Best answers
My suggestions to you:

1. They should definately add the read sticky attack. It would be kind of overpowering, but it would help in the long run
2. Search. Yeah I know, some of you are saying "WTF, THEY SHOULD ADD YAMCHA INSTEAD RAWR LAWL", but this would help too.
3. Read the, uh, stickies?

Best answers
Hmz, whats your problem??
I read the stickies aaaaaaand the only thing u can complain about is the subject ;/

Sjeez, what's the problem with all you mod wannabe's :( :\

*edit: I used the search button O_O but didn't find anything with picollo's mouthblast -!!!!!!

peace,
Vergo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm piccolo never used his mouthblast (as far as i can remember) in the T.V Show. This game does not consist of attacks from DB or DBGT or Movies

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think piccolo used his mouthblast.. but i cant remember when.. but i remember sawing it one of the episodes..

Best answers
If you would have read the sticky, you would know that these topics would be instantly closed because of the name of the topics
Originally posted by Eider
Buu: the body part u re working on should be the only add
Did they ever say they were adding this with something else? No, so why worry?

Gohan: RAGE ^^ (sth like kaio ken: increasement of speed and HP) or that small (kame)HA blast from the bojacks movie (sth like kame torpedos but it shoots immediately) ?
STH? Would this be something? Try to speak coherently.

Not to mention this has been suggested before. And the small blast? I could have sworn they called those ki blast.....

Frieza: telekenesis u re working on -> good add
I don't remember them saying anything about adding this...
Krillin: Multiple disks, and if possible, drop the transformation level to 2 500 000 ?
Ah yes, make him super fast, have an attack that attacks larger areas then that of a Kamehameha, move extremely fast alread, and then his transformation, which is permanent, is lowered? Talk about over powering!

As for these lies of you not searching....

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21522&highlight=rage

Best answers
Originally posted by Jonesdaniel
ermm piccolo never used his mouthblast (as far as i can remember) in the T.V Show. This game does not consist of attacks from DB or DBGT or Movies
He used his mouthblast in the TV Show a few times. If need be I can tell you exactly which episodes.

Best answers
Just look at official DBZ site (www.dragonballz.com)
He used it in several episodes and the first time is in episode 17 ! Just look at site, there's even a pic of it....

Ow yeah, I said I never found sth (something) about picollo's mouthblast with search button !!!!!!! sjeez :S
And i'm 90% sure it wasn't a ki blast :]

Ow yeah, Frieza's Telekinesis & Buu's body part are both in 1.2 outline ? :S

And stop flaming :S
This was the suggestion section and I wanted to give mine o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, my bad. Its just that you suggested the mouth blast from a movie, i cant remember mouthblast from piccolo. Probably suggesting it wasn't such a important/popular move of his. I'd agree if this was Raditz or Dabura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom