My paintings

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I hit my head and felt like painting.

Don't ask. Was bored of the usual Naruto so I made him a beauty.

Did this at school, musics class.

This is from today.

Another thing. This tme out of my mind:

I'd like to have your opinion : )

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL. Wouldn't call that excellent :D I finish each painting in 20 minutes, so I wouldn't call that excellent. Thanks, anyways! : )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty cool i must say.... I thought of posting my drawings but i'm too lazy to plug my scanner and scan them :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those aren't paintings. i feel robbed =[

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto looks retarded. Others are pretty good IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD. I used my phone to get them on my pc. Didn't rob anyone, btw ;S And there's my signature on them. :D I take that as a compliment. Thanks : )

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thin he's referring to the fact they're drawings rather than paintings, not a problem though. They're pretty nice though, I could never really stick with drawing myself, so keep at it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really got the difference between painting and drawing... :? Wouldn't mind if you explain, though. Thanks : ) Kinda cool, to have YOU of all people say "nice" :D Dunno wai just is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Paintings are made using a brush, drawings are made using a pencil,pen,crayon or whatever else

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paintings are not necessarily made with a brush, you can also finger paint...or with your feet if you feel like it. Paintings are made with...paint, miraculously. While the drawings are pretty nice (did you free hand them, or do drawovers? Since these pictures are very familiar to me.), your coloring is all over the place. When coloring, try to color everything in the same direction, not random lines that go up and down, and left and right all over the drawing. Makes it feel less like you are watching a 3 year old draw and color.

Edit: Also, try to stay IN the lines, don't color outside your drawing. More of that 3-year old stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. Thanks. It's free hand, I watched from my phone pics and drawed. I usually do that kind of coloring... hmm I dunno why, really :?
Not sure how I should make a reasonable shadow, anyway. Yeah, I never really watch these lines >.< Thanks, anyway : )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bump. I got a question. How do you make the shadows with a pen? I do those crossed lines (They look fail at these pics, cuz of the pen) and some places I just press harder so that it stretches a bit. How would you make shadows?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of using a pen, use a pencil (2B to 6B, perhaps even higher), and vary the pressure. Or instead of a pencil, use any drawing tool that you can use for extremely light pressure up to very heavy pressure (think pencils, charcoal, etc.)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like Itachi, but naruto and Gaara, whitout more. Naruto sems like a vampire!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom