My opinion on Ultra SSJ and Kaio Ken Technique

Best answers
Personally I really don't think the Ultra SSJ transformation should be added, it's not nearly as powerful as SSJ 2 and it's even slower than normal fighting level. Then again, if the Ultra SSJ form added some hidden benefit that I'm not aware of then by all means, throw it in, but seriously, anybody transforming into the Legendary Super Saiyin or Ultra SSJ levels should watch out for those that are SSJ, or SSJ 2 :)

As for the Kaio Ken ability that Goku possesses, I don't really think it's necessary to add it in. Vegeta overpowered it in their first fight, cause he had knowledge of it, and it's usually vastly underpowered against the series big bads. To throw it in and have it immensly increase Goku's fighting ablility might be an unbalance to the mod, though it depends on the implementation. As I mentioned somewhere else, and I also saw in someone else' post, a Ki drain and/or Life drain would balace it out a bit. Say while in Kaio Ken PL Goku moves faster and his attacks are stronger, but use it too long and Goku burns out and leaves himself open to attack.

Just my thoughts :)

*EDIT*

Okay I've run through all the eps this past night and read through most of the mangas and have figured out roughly what a Saiyajin can transform into(In DBZ series, DBGT doesn't count)

Normal Saiyajin Form - Standard Saiyajin, Black hair, possible tail.

Super Saiyajin Form - First level of a Saiyajin that has achieved an immense power level. Yellowish golden hair that is upright and a tad bit longer than before.

Ultra(or Ultimate) Super Saiyajin Form - Yellow hair is slightly longer, the Saiyajin's speed is greatly reduced but muscle mass is increased immensly, gain of power for lack of speed.

Ultra Super Saiyajin 2 Form - Only Mirai Trunks ever hit this level, still below SSJ 2 form in power and speed, but hair is even longer and spikier and power increase is greater than USSJ level. Even slower than USSJ however, leaving the Saiyajin open to attacks.

Super Saiyajin 2 Form - The True second level of a Saiyajin's transformed state, hair is slightly longer than SSJ form, but the overall increase in power AND speed is greater than either USSJ or USSJ 2 forms. Also known as an Ascended for Ascendant Super Saiyajin.

Super Saiyajin 3 Form - The Ultimate in power and speed increase, the Saiyajin's hair falls to the waist and has a more lean appearance. This level is incredibly powerful, however, the cost is that a Saiyajin cannot maintain this form for very long before exhausting their reserves of energy, possibly dying from the exertion.

Mystic or Majinn Forms - Kind of a cheating power level increase, this involves either spells or speciallized training to achieve an ultimate power level for that particular person(not only Saiyajins can do this of course) Gohan and Vegeta use these states. Gohan is unable to transform into SSJ or SSJ 2 after this power level increase, but he IS 6 times stronger than any Saiyajin at this point(This IS a fact, it is mentioned by the Kaioshin, or Old Kai). Vegeta's power increase is not exactly known but it did allow him to reach SSJ 2 Form in his Majinn state.

Best answers
They have it listed as Super Saiyajin Form Three(3rd Grade), same difference, Trunks hit this accidentally when trying to push to SSJ 2. It's been noted as either USSJ2 or just what this site lists it as. In the Japanese version, it is Ultra or Ultimate or Legendary, it's what it translates to. So that's what I go by, not the english version. Personal preference is all it is really.

So in essence there is an Ultimate Form 2, it's just named differently in the american release of DBZ. We're both right :)

Also although the movies are unofficial, Brolli is actually able to use the true Legendary Super Saiyajin form, where it's bascially Super Saiyajin Level 2 power only a bit less speed. But MUCH MUCH faster than USSJ. So in essence only Brolli was ever able to master the Legendary Form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom