My New ESF Music...

Should SaiyanPrideXIX post his 1/3 completed song, "A Terrible Power" for download?

• Yes - even though the guitars aren't dubbed in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - wait until the whole song is done

• PM it to a team member and let them judge

• Total voters
Best answers
Wow impresssive stuff there, worth the wait i'd say.
The drums volume are a bit too high but thats the only crit i have.
Songs like that would replace those techno mp3's nicely.
The lyrics could be about a fight in esf , or something.
Great work i must say.

**esf hire him**

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds tight. Like the above I can't wait to here what you've put together for us. The only thing I would want is high quality mp3. I realize that this is just a sample I just mean that when you put up one for esf you should make it high quality. Maybe put up two versions. One at 128kbps and the other at 320kbps. Really looking forward to it man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*downloads*
*listens*
*smiles*
good music, not techno or pop, but metal, so good, i can bare that ingame more than the current junk ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the current music in ESF is electronic, which in no way should represent techno or trance in anyway. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's good to hear such positive feedback. The stuff for ESF is a weird mix of that type of stuff and computery drums and synth orchestrated stuff. I tried to make basically what Faulconer would do if he were a Metallica/Megadeth fan.

Thanks for the crits, everyone!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am quite impressed with this little number, and I'm VERY analytical when I listen to music. Even for an incomplete, unmixed version, this is still quite well done. I don't think I have anything to point out to fix ;)

Well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

lol, yeah man that doesn't look too bad, not bad at all :smile:

The music is pretty good. I'm looking forward to what you produce for us and the team. Keep up the good work, and take your time :)

Best answers
Hell i'd do it! lol
Hmm i like this new mp3 too.
The guitar in it does fit good, its just when you have this ingame you need the volume up some so the sound effects dont silence it too much.
But when you do that the drums are pretty loud and heavy. Ear ouchie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this one is also unmixed but that was for my band recording, not my ESF one. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I know what I'm doing by showing the work that's been holding me up all this time.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that new mp3 own's right at 3:30 till the end makeing it just like that wood own with esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom