My new bots

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the command to add goku is
addbot 1 2 goku

the 1 says to put goku on team 1 (also put that for free fighting mode) and you can change the word "goku" to whatever name you want for the bot. and of course the 2 is to pick the goku model.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
!! i found a BUG!! when you melee a bot, and he falls on the ground, he rolls over the ground, and he stays doing that!! OVER and over and over, he NEVER stops!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it gives me a unable to find hpbot mod.dll what did i do wrong?
oh and now it stops at the loading screen

Best answers
The mod.dll thing is most likely a bad install of the bots.If not then it's the ESF mod.

Try reinstalling the bot again,you never know when you got a bad download yknow?

BTW,it was fun fighting them kame-spamming bots when I'm using Trunks......:D

as for the melee bug......maybe the bot ran out of ki?keep watching,KO times can last a loooooong time like when I played with my friend on a LAN game.....

EDIT: Please sticky this post so everyone could have a decent bot or sumthin?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you dont belive this, but he whas rolling on the ground for more then 30min, it whas something he just whas walking, only roll walking,, VERY strange

Best answers
thanx a lot for the bots even though i have dsl and canplay online anytime , people online arent alwaysvery fun and the server crashing bugs like calling back a kienzan from outside the map are very anoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and i've got a lil bug i found now that its working, sometimes, if your doing a team game, the bots will gets stuck with each other head to head and keep trying to melee each other but they cant cause of the 2 foot melee bug, that should be fixed, and the bots still dont use melee that much

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've also noticed that sometimes when a bot sends a generic beam my way and i deflect it without a power struggle, the beam head stays attached to the beam instead of detaching like normal. and sometimes my console gets filled with wierd stuff like "bogus move blahblahblah" and "backed up past 0"

Best answers
it doesn't work for me :'( what i do is this dl it first then i go in the zip file and there is like files like readme, XX_Bot, and others then i press extract all and then into esf and now what??? cos when i load the game and create one it says "Half life launcher has encountered a problem"

Best answers
Hm sorry if you don't want this but perhaps it works when you reinstall HL, has anyone a other idea??
btw the XX_Bot.cfg is the one i renamed because it didn't work when it's Bot.cfg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, go ahead and make your own bot... jeesh, you guys are never satisfied are you? I make an official bot and this is the thanks I get? So my bot ain't good enough is it?! Well, thanks for the big motivation... ;(

Best answers
haha hey blade, dont worry bro, we're just patienly waitin for beta 1.1 and your new bots, why not play around with something in the mean time?? (how goes work on those things anyways??? havnt seen many of you team members postin in awhile)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, btw how is the blade bot going anway, cause we havent gotten news on it for a while

Best answers
rofl Blade seems pissed. I found a new bug as well, on some maps the bots just stand their and power up and don't do a thing. I've only noticed it with Frieza and Buu though.

Best answers
blade no need to get mad,he might have to recode the bot once 1.1 comes out,maybe not.dun forget the news about the new bots

as for the bugs.....keep em comin,i need to find how it happens!!!

EDIT: OMG,my bro used my account......grrrr.......i HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!

2-foot melee bug?let me check it out later,i need to research on them for a while.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well thanx all for the compliments and bug report

Well the following bugs are known by me:

-Move while powerup/ascend/powerstruglle *
-When bot is buu/cell/krillen they act strange after
they're ascend

* = is fixed

Im working now on the second problem and that they melee
more often and better.
In the next version they only charge big attacks on a distance

And maybe there is waypoint support (i think it will, depends on how much work it will be)

Best answers
Very good :)
I could be a beta tester or somewhat :] :D
Me, do you have ICQ?

And Blade, when a new version of your bot comes out, i will test it too ;)

edit: There is one more bug: When they're flying they recharge every 5 seconds :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom