My Modeling Thread

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Denz, stay on topic and stop bringing this zeq2 business to this forum.
That's rogue moderation, which we don't tolerate. You should have reported that post, not the one you did.

@ Darth, c'mon man don't make my job harder.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decided to make the Konoha Hospital about an hour ago. I missed a few things, but they're not too important, so I figured I'd just mark this as complete. Pics:

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man I surely am a fan of your practice rounds, keep em pumping! Also for that red door you called texturing, maan you just slapped a red overlay, add some brush work like on that tutorials Ive sent you.
My suggestion for that hospital of yours is to add those signature pipe work that Naruto envio has:

also nice AO shiznit, learn speculars nao!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, that tutorial was actually pretty helpful though. As for that circle thing, I'll try!

Here's another texture I did last night. Pretty happy with the results considering my experience with texturing :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so I reformatted last night and pretty much lost everything :p. Fortunately, a lot of things I've made so far were just tests so I'm not as disappointed about what happened.

Anyways, reinstalled 3dsmax earlier today and went straight to messing around with things again, this time I made a desert pillar. Bump is pretty high, but easily changeable with a few keystrokes!

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its great put more things and the download site ok ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh my god, Jimdevi has moved to this forum now. He probably won't upload these files as they are a way for him to show us his improvement in modeling.
Looking good Damaera, I like it when you get a goal to work on. You can usually produce some nice stuff if you set your mind to it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually working on something again!

Decided to re-make the hospital. I originally started out with the basic square design but then I started to screw around and managed to get the shape in the pictures below.

Still have to more to add, but I figured I'd take a break right now and show some pictures.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Small progress, roof soon. not looking forward to it T_T

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pictures of my ****ty looking roof will be shown once I figure out what I did to the model to make it look all weird in the renderer.

Instead, I'm showing something I did a few months ago that I completely forgot about! It was mainly a UVW/texturing test, but I figure I might as well just show it here anyways.

Oh yeah and ignore the edge in the middle above the door. I was originally planning to do something with it, but after deciding not to I forgot to remove it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom