My model loks like crap

Best answers
i am not going to release it if kreshi allow me because i am not a good modeler.I don't know something about modeling i i don't have programs who help me.And solent,can you send me the fixed model?

Best answers
Solent, you got my permission.

Suggestion: Release it as a pack (normal, SSJ, SSJ2, MajinSSJ2, SSJ4)

Best answers
Solent, thx for your work.
You made 1 mistake though. The USSJ Vegeta isn?t USSJ Vegeta, he is SSJ2 Vegeta. But i added an USSJ Vegeta to my standard pack.
If you don?t have it, here you are:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8194192/ussjvegeta.mdl
Can you made him compatible with the pack and repack the pack please =) =)? And then just post the download-link of the completely fixed version =)?

Best answers
if i recall correctly, that problem occurs when using a 3rd party addon to switch between character models (evm, btl, etc), and the model in question doesnt have the exact same skeleton as the first form.

if you know how, you could re-rig that model to the original models skeleton, and that should fix it

(this could be wrong though =P)
No, it has to have the exact same skeleton as the SECOND form, not the first one.

If you'd like me to, I'll contact kreshi and get rid of the bones so u could play as ssj4 vegeta :)

EDIT:

Bleh, solent beat me to it x.x

Best answers
Thx =) hehe
but you said that suggestion =P
yaaa i know, sooorryyy =P... i totally forgot about USSJ^^. I hope you will release the fixed version too^^ (normal, USSJ, SSJ1, SSJ2/Majin SSJ2 [your choise, but Majin SSJ2 would be better^^], SSJ4)

Best answers
THANK YOU you arte the MAN my god that is one huge load off my back now to find something for a xgohan to go with SV's gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom