My model loks like crap

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM messes with models. No solution other than using models with the same model/skeleton. So if it came by itself, it's likely it won't work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i recall correctly, that problem occurs when using a 3rd party addon to switch between character models (evm, btl, etc), and the model in question doesnt have the exact same skeleton as the first form.

if you know how, you could re-rig that model to the original models skeleton, and that should fix it

(this could be wrong though =P)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gues its more a problem upon the compiling or editing of the mesh.... this happends to me only if i did the compiling wrong, otherwise i can use any model on any hl mod or mod addon nutz :p

Best answers
This thing is hapened if i pui it on majin vegeta,but if i replace with ssj form it loks normal

Best answers
This is my Vegeta SSJ4 isn?t it?
my Vegeta model has tail bones that the standard vegeta skeleton don?t have. And if you play EVM it won?t work fine because of that.
You have 2 options:
1. replace every Vegeta model (all transformations) with SSJ4 Vegeta
2. delete the tail bones (you will lose tail animations if you do so)

[If 2 don?t work you have to rig the SSJ4 Vegeta model to the standard Vegeta skeleton.]

I would recommend you option 1.

Or you could simply uninstall EVM and play normal ESF, because for ESF it will work ;)

Best answers
i had that ssj4 vegeta too and it worked with me for EVM...
you probaly got it as your 1st or 2nd form, and it doesn't stuff up when it's like that.. it only does it when it's 3rd or 4th form :\

Best answers
Thanks kreshi.I love your vegeta ssj4 model.I will use the first option

Best answers
how i can delete the tail bones?I need a special program or how?

Best answers
You can delete the tail bones with milkshape 3d.

Best answers
thank all of you.I really want to use this model as majin vegeta.It's so cool.

Best answers
once you have deleted the extra bones will it have the same skeleton as kreshis other vegeta pack (the one at esf world) and if so could you upload it somewhere coz i NEED it :D

Best answers
Kreshi I don't remember you releasing your SSJ4 Vegeta model, I don't see it on esf-world or anything, if you did would it be ok if you made a link plz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accually used your Vegeta Models Kreshi, The ones on ESF-World, and in EVM it does not do this.

Best answers
You dont need delete the bones
the skeletons and animations of 3rd and 4th form in evm.. are based in the 2nd form...
You can put the skeleton of ssj4 in the sjj model (if you use the sjj to 2nd form) and you need asign the tails and hair bones to new poligons, and some skin..
If you want.. i have the sjj fixed for use whit the sjj4 for evm...
If kreshi wants that hehe.. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom