my m8 clicks on create server and ppl see it,y it not work for me!!!!!!!

Best answers
ookay, i gotta a slight problem, my m8 dildo (Team.Brolly Dildo) can clcik on create server on the game menu and ppl can see it and connect, when i try... no1 can see it in the server list, i need2 know why so i can bluntly fix it.

i got AMX mod all installed and setup for it too, thx to a dude called fire pheonix :yes:

plzz help thx :) frm ur most lethal enemy Team.Brolly -Fritz-

Best answers
AMX dosnt matter,

your problem is a NAT firewall router, to connect to your server, other people's computers have to get to it through different ports, your fire wall or router is blocking those ports most likely

Best answers
Team.BROLLY said:
ookay, i gotta a slight problem, my m8 dildo (Team.Brolly Dildo) can clcik on create server on the game menu and ppl can see it and connect, when i try... no1 can see it in the server list, i need2 know why so i can bluntly fix it.

i got AMX mod all installed and setup for it too, thx to a dude called fire pheonix :yes:

plzz help thx :) frm ur most lethal enemy Team.Brolly -Fritz-
Hey I know you... I messed around in your server and owned u and ur friend a time or 2...
And Its again probably (like me) a router or a firewall preventing it.

Best answers
lol majin druu u didnt own us... u didnt even thouch us, and yuh it was on dildo's server.... +

how do i unblock the net ports then ???? is it possible???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom