My Josh character

Best answers
Heres just an update screen, nothin special, i ain't that good at skinning but i personally it looks good. i am going to give it cel shading(ink n paint) so it should, atleast i think, come out good.

Best answers
eek, i grounded from my copmuter cause of my grades in school o.o so i won't beable to do anything for a while....

Best answers
I am not sure if i should update this cause during the whole time i was grounded, finally when i got back 3 months later i finally came back and hot this as of right now:

Best answers
The model looks very very shweet, but... OVER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POLIES?!?!?! WOW!!! JUST... WOW!!! O_O

Best answers
OVER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POLIES?!?!?! WOW!!! JUST... WOW!!!
lol, no its not, i was just playing around with the model and wanted to see it high poly. The cel shaded model i showed is not that.

Still the mutated head, try getting it like this (well, something like this at least)
Thanks for posting a picture showing me how it should be. I was always wonder what you meant by a mutated head. I'll try my best to try to fix that...I still have to do the spikey hair.

I am also involved on my cloud model so i am hoping i can finish this soon.

Best answers
I tried to fix the "mutated skull" look here is what i got:

So what do you think is it better? Or do you need a front and side view with it to see if its better. The model lies at 4535 polies atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom