my gif animation in sig

Best answers
hi...anyways....

i made this gif by importing it from an avi video with gif movie gear. and i wanted to make the delay between the frames 3/100th's of a second. but when i set it to do that....i saved it...and it would stay at 10...even though the program said it was 3...it's 10...(as you can tell b/c it's so damn slow)

i tried getting other programs and what not and doing it with those...but it didn't help

ive never had this problem before....it's always worked....

if someone could help me out here....i think it's b/c i imported it from an avi but i don't know....or if you could just fix it yourself....anyways...help?

thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks fine to me

anyway atm its set to 4/100th of a second

Best answers
sorry hibiki this is the gif i was talking about...

just after starting this thread i read a pm from masta sayin its to big to be in my sig so i changed it....but i do have the same problem with the goku ssj3 one too...i would like it to be faster...but i can't make go any faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well i did make the goku one faster but u cant attack images anymore....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could but its still big and its not even a very good gif....

Best answers
thats ok i don't care about it being sig or good quality....could u make it faster? and tell me how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i use animation shop and i open the file right click on it and go to properties and then change the number to what ever i want

and then just repeat that all the way down the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom