My first Trunks model!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This is my first Trunks model i ever made it tooked me like 2 weeks to make this model :S but im happy for it Ok the pic is SSJ form coz im remkaing my Normal the hair wasnt good :p Now this is SSJ form tell me if the hair is Ok or should i make like in Brolly Movie That kinda hair??

ok here is the pic and sory about that bad craphicks i ahve a old PC :p

tell me what u think and tell me if i make the Bojack Long SSJ hair or should i keep this SSj form hair

and this model is for ESF ^_^ eaven though i cant paly it online :\

G
can we see a front veiw? why would he have wrist collars if he dosent have a jacket, hmm? thinking of it, he dose look kindve familiar.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also notice that this has "re-skinned" written all over it...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, do you happen to have any more pictures of him in different positions and what not? Even pics of the unskinned meshed project. (I'm not a modeller so I dunno what those are called. Just the part where you can see the vertices and faces and whatnot)

It looks oddly familiar to me as well.

Best answers
Well!!

if u must know then yes i kinda ripped one of the parts :( sry for that goz i dont realy know how to attach PARTS i didnt jknow how to attach Hands so i used ESF 1.2 Tunks model body sry for that i dunno if i can use it.

But her eis the front view i will get attach learn done then i add my own hands k dont be mad :talk:

and now Credits go to ESF 1.2 Trunks model :laff:
but the Leggs + head is fulleley my made :smile:

Front view like u wanted but stil lwaht should i to with the head?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=26940

Sorry man, the modellers take pride in the hard work they've done. Tweaking models may be a decent place to start, but you should really start from scratch to get your own original result. Our forum has a strict anti-rip policy and we give no quarter when it comes to situations like this. So you'll get a warning :warning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom