My first skin ever (Piccolo) after a Goku skin try, u curios to see how it turns?

Best answers
hello is me again.

First of all I didn't made this Piccolo model, a member from the team named D2 build it ^^

Here is my first skin ever after a Goku skin try out (working time: FORGET IT, took me 32 hours from my life)

http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/o.../piccolo(2).jpg
http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/o...piccolo(15).jpg
http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/o...piccolo(20).jpg
http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/o...piccolo(18).jpg

and here is how in game looks:

Map - Kame House by me
Model - Piccolo by D2
Skin - Piccolo by me

and a close one (the picture is in bad quallity coz Zoom IN it)

wondering how the third time will be?

I want to hear some good critz on how I can improve my skinning skills if u folks want to help me, not that I worked for nothing and it sux.

Thank You

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok, but my best crit would be skin the face yourself and don't use screenshots from the show.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that sirkens piccolo??

get a better modeler...and im sorry you turned me down. if you want my brolly though, you can have it, just check the thread to see how it looks.

as for the skin, try to blend it a bit better. make the transitions smoother, and the shading deeper.

Best answers
kama said:
It's ok, but my best crit would be skin the face yourself and don't use screenshots from the show.
I didn't used no screenshot from the show I used only a face Piccolo art picture but I modify it a little ;)
almighty_gir said:
is that sirkens piccolo??
get a better modeler...and im sorry you turned me down. if you want my brolly though, you can have it, just check the thread to see how it looks.
as for the skin, try to blend it a bit better. make the transitions smoother, and the shading deeper.
no D2 made it. thanks for the help almighty_gir and for the offer as well but I can't use it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* that is way different then Sirken's piccolo. Another than its good for a first skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
I didn't used no screenshot from the show I used only a face Piccolo art picture but I modify it a little ;)
There really isn't a difference. It's still taking someone elses work and claiming it as your own. It's better if you do everything by yourself so you can say you did it and learn from it. Just Cuting and Pasting images into your skin won't progress your skills any.

Best answers
kama said:
There really isn't a difference. It's still taking someone elses work and claiming it as your own. It's better if you do everything by yourself so you can say you did it and learn from it. Just Cuting and Pasting images into your skin won't progress your skills any.
sure, np I didn't have any intentions to rip someone work so I will start to make my own Piccolo face right away. I know that I can do better then that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that map on a q3 mod? if not, someone has outdone themselves on the grass. OOOH the is whats needed to be critted, erm right.

Well it's kinda low quality. Im suprised it took you 32 hours. Shouldve been like a half an hour =D sorry to be harsh but its the truth. Try to get some highlights and shadows rather than one color

Best answers
post the skin maps, I'll give this model a try at a skin, looks like a decent enough model..

+ u took his face right from Tv ur uber crazy! lol

hell might as well just send ur model with skinmap, me give it a whirle

Wait wait, I change my mind, just send head skinmap.. and with the model, I'll skin that, the body I no touch

Best answers
thats pretty good man.. the map is fantastic.. the skin is pretty good for your first try.. but maybe go faster and use some more highlight
also DBXME i think it is.. check your pm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woaaaaah, thats some frikking big chest muscle´s buddy.

cant remember piccolo had those kind of chest muscle´s

DiZ

Best answers
look's good but i dont think i will replace the 1.2 piccolo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er....did he say it was gonna be for est? not everything people post here is you know...

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
why can you not use it?
nice broly I see u improved a lot but I'm very sorry I can't use it. Broly is a movie character is not original from DBZ. Read this to understand
Ice Man said:
is that map on a q3 mod? if not, someone has outdone themselves on the grass. OOOH the is whats needed to be critted, erm right.

Well it's kinda low quality. Im suprised it took you 32 hours. Shouldve been like a half an hour =D sorry to be harsh but its the truth. Try to get some highlights and shadows rather than one color
[off topic]sorry to hurt ur feeling man but is for a UT2004 mod and I'm redoing the map into a more DBZ animated style http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/other/kamehouse004.jpg so is only 40% done (that's why the grass looks like that) I can fix that grass in 5-10 seconds :p [/Off Topic]
2. u don't know how hard was for me to make the Namek position scars. I would like to prove me that u can make the skin in 30 min like u say then I will call myself a stupid.

DBXMe2 said:
post the skin maps, I'll give this model a try at a skin, looks like a decent enough model..

+ u took his face right from Tv ur uber crazy! lol

hell might as well just send ur model with skinmap, me give it a whirle

Wait wait, I change my mind, just send head skinmap.. and with the model, I'll skin that, the body I no touch
contact me if u want to be a skinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom