My firewall is off but I still cant make a game!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello. I have asked this once before in the past but I chose to try and make a game once more, this time with my personal firewall AND college firewall turned off. However, I create a game (LAN is unchecked of course) with my firewalls off and still no one can see my server. I asked the cooperation of one of my friends on the game and he said he never saw the server I made after telling him the name and everything.

So what else do I need to do to enable my server to be accessable by others? Making my own games would be nice to do every now and then but I am never able to do so because of this problem.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is your on a router, you need to configure the router, and open the correct ports for esf. I don't know what it is by heart, but i know it's somewhere in the server part of the forums, search around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
My guess is your on a router, you need to configure the router, and open the correct ports for esf. I don't know what it is by heart, but i know it's somewhere in the server part of the forums, search around.
I looked it up and it said to type http://<your ip address> in the web browser to configure the router. I do that and all I get is a page not found.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're using a linksys, then type 192.168.1.1 i nthe address bar to configure your router

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
If you're using a linksys, then type 192.168.1.1 i nthe address bar to configure your router
page not found

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom