MY ESF IDEAS WHAT U THINK?

Best answers
Hey all
I have some ideas for the public and the ESF team to have a think about.

1. Possible New Bad Guys = Brolly, Janemba(Devil Guy from movie 9 i think or 12), Super 17, Andriod 13,14, 15 + super andriod (final form), Babe, Sin the Dragon (Last of the shadow dragons), Bojack and Lord Slug.

2. Possible New Good Guys = Uub, Tien, Pikkon and others.
(Note to all: I have made up moves for some of these characters and if wanted).

3. Possible Funny Characters = Chici, Bulma, Hercules, Pan(kinda a fighter) and others like them.

4.More move ideas + fixes for characters like trunks by making some of his attacks stronger ad giving him the masenko reason for this is cause he was trained by gohan and he does use it. Vegeta has new move = Final Shine.

5.Transformation ideas. There are two ways i have thought you could even the transformations out. First Idea You could make each character go up 4 levels example of this Goku has ssj, ssj2, ssj3 and ssj4 which you can make Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta go to those levels by making the models (big deal if they don't go to that level in the cartoon i don't care neither do many others i have spoken to about this it would make it good but anyways it is up to the team. Second Idea Say you have Goku going up to ssj4 as last form and Gohan going up to Mystic Gohan after that level u could have like a Power up gaining more power, speed, strenght and others.

6. Tone down the use of ki in moves and flying to extend the time of melee fights and power struggles etc.

Anyways i have more if people would like to hear them and would also like some feed backup on this if you don't like it that is fine your intitled to your ideas. Thanks for your time PEOPLES AND ENJOY ESF I LOVE THIS MOD!!! ;)

Best answers
srry but no movie characters will be put into ESF anytime soon..plz use the search button and read the stickies before posting..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
giving trunks the mansako has been suggested b4 (recently by me) not sure if any1 suggested it b4 me (the only time u c him use it is in the brolly movie)

gt crap won't b put in unless one of the amx teams decides to make a mod for esf on gt

why tone down the ki usage now , ther'e good and fair as they are now (imagine if that happened someone would use ff after ff till they run out of ki)

Best answers
Hey all
I have some ideas for the public and the ESF team to have a think about.
Ok Lets have a look then :laff:

1. Possible New Bad Guys = Brolly, Janemba(Devil Guy from movie 9 i think or 12), Super 17, Andriod 13,14, 15 + super andriod (final form), Babe, Sin the Dragon (Last of the shadow dragons), Bojack and Lord Slug
Brolly = Film Character so he will not be in ESF period
Janemba = Film Character so he will not be in ESF period
Super 17 = DBGT Character so he will not be in ESF period
13,14, & 15 = Film Character so he will not be in ESF period
Babe = DBGT Character so he will not be in ESF period
Sin the Dragon = Dont know what he is from prob DBGT so he will not be in ESF period
Bojack and Lord Slug = Film Characters i believe...

You need to read the stickies!

2. Possible New Good Guys = Uub, Tien, Pikkon and others.
(Note to all: I have made up moves for some of these characters and if wanted)
Uub = Yeah ok possible but he didnt show any of his moves in DBZ and the GT moves dont count!
Tien = is being discussed in another topic so its already sugested
Pikkon = Mabey but he only has like 2 moves Thunderflash and the tornado thingey

3. Possible Funny Characters = Chici, Bulma, Hercules, Pan(kinda a fighter) and others like them.
Um some have been suggested before and i personaly think it would ruin the game to add any of the above...

4.More move ideas + fixes for characters like trunks by making some of his attacks stronger ad giving him the masenko reason for this is cause he was trained by gohan and he does use it. Vegeta has new move = Final Shine
Trunks never used the masenko pluss he is a mele character he dont need no more beams...

Vegeta's Final Shine... i might know what youre talking about but others may not (Final shine is the move he used to kill majin buu by self destructing) its been suggested before 1000 times

5.Transformation ideas. There are two ways i have thought you could even the transformations out. First Idea You could make each character go up 4 levels example of this Goku has ssj, ssj2, ssj3 and ssj4 which you can make Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta go to those levels by making the models (big deal if they don't go to that level in the cartoon i don't care neither do many others i have spoken to about this it would make it good but anyways it is up to the team. Second Idea Say you have Goku going up to ssj4 as last form and Gohan going up to Mystic Gohan after that level u could have like a Power up gaining more power, speed, strenght and others
SSJ4 is GT so it will NEVER! be in ESF...

give Vegeta gohan and Trunks SSJ3 transformations! are you insane!

im not even going to coment on the rest of this you should be ashamed of yourself!

6. Tone down the use of ki in moves and flying to extend the time of melee fights and power struggles etc
Extend the time? it already takes ages and you whana make it last longer! were is the logic in that!

Anyways i have more if people would like to hear them and would also like some feed backup on this if you don't like it that is fine your intitled to your ideas. Thanks for your time PEOPLES AND ENJOY ESF I LOVE THIS MOD!!! ;)
Would we like more? um No infact read the stickies and then we might lsiten

Feedback on youre ideas? read above...

Overal Rating: - (0 out of 5)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No movie char's
No AF (like gohan ssj 4)
Read Stickies
and less KI for beams would cause beamspamming

overall: u need to start looking around a bit more before u suggest

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but all of your suggestions have been suggested and/or come from dbz movies/dbgt. Like all our enthusiatic posters above have said, please try to read the stickies and use the search button before posting a new thread.

Also to those that posted little more than he should read the stickies and use the search button, please leave the moderating of the forums to the mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom