My dream about ESF 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lost said:
English not being his native language is a decent excuse for grammer and punctuation errors, since u say grammer errors are ok, punctuation errors are good too, since the fact being punctuation is part of grammer O_O
and this isn't a spelling contest... Back on topic

Best answers
Yuki said:
whel u guys have a right but if nob wil play whit som one who have 100.000.00mil PL he wil be stronger in short time i test this on bot i give im 90mil on normal form when he transform on SSJ he had 180mil 1 hit him give me 25.000 pl and when i kill him i get 25mil !!! (and yes i speek in 3 langages but i have truble whit writing :p and im from Poland:p)
The major problem with such high powerlevels (aside from balancing issues and the poor newbs who join overpowered servers), is the beams. If you had a PL of 180 Million, then one generic beam/ball (as Alea already said) would take apart the entire map. All fun in the game would be lost. A high powerlevel, is, after all, only a number. The only difference you'll see is your ability to kill a whole server with one attack. And honestly, where's the fun in that?

The way the team has dealt with this problem is sensible, in my opinion, because it allows people who just joined a server to jump in and join the fun, and makes sure that people with high powerlevels don't take control of a server, abuse Generic Ball/Big bang/ whatever and own an entire server, ridding the game of any fun value it had.

High powerlevels (extremely high powerlevels) only ruin the game, in my opinion. The team's done a great job balancing the game so far, and I hope it continues to do this with 1.3. This whole 'PL Account' system would just undermine all of that, and make the game wholly unenjoyable.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a point to make about this too. If you're that powerful, the Gen attack would probably kill you too.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on! Let up on the poor guy! It is quite obvious English isn't his first language....

And Saving PL is an INcredibly BAD idea.

Best answers
But if big numbers turn you on, I'm sure there would be some crazy add-on maker that could create a number increaser that doesn't do **** except showing big powerlevels.
hehe well put.
It's all about being special, on the internet, people wanting to have things that other people can't have.

I personally don't like that kind of behaviour, sure you want to stand out, but do it in a original way, you just can't become goku, no matter how hard you roleplay.

I don't like the idea, even if it's a dream, or just an opinion.
Powerlevel doesn't make you special, transforming 32134234 times won't either.
Keep posting suggestions though as they are welcome =)

Best answers
Can someone tell me why this thread is full of crap about spelling?

btw (at lest EVM gave it a shot(not trying to say anything to the ESF Team) and with more thourght it would have been better)

You still Rule ESF Team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
I think that the new transes will be rarely seen in 1.3 and i mean in normal games not CTDB , cuz as it is right now you need a score of atleast 40 kills for youll be able to go super saiyan with Vegeta imagion needing 10 mil normal pl with vegeta to go USSJ or SSJ2 you would be playing in servers for several days , so my hope would be that they speed up the pl gain in 1.3 cuz as it is right now you would need 2 days just to get SSJ3 with Goku ^^
I'm sure the power levels will be scaled accordingly. The PL gain will be upped, I imagine...and then the numbers would be relating to SSJ levels, not normals.

I.e. Vegeta goes SSJ at 2 million, his PL becomes 5 million, you need 10 million as an SSJ to go SSJ2. It's not so foreign, if they slightly increase the power level gains.

Besides all that...if it'll make the guy who started this thread feel better, I'm sure someone could find a way to hod his ESF so it has an extra 0 on the end of it.

Best answers
Theyre already upping the PL gain for melee in the next patch...Im sure theyll up it agian for 1.3 so we dont need 500 kills to get to ssj2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom