My Dragonball Z: Budokai Review(warning: I am not a writer)

Best answers
I buy Dragonball Z: Budokai and get it home after a 4 mile walk to get it. I get it the hell out of the box and put it in the damned PS2. I go to options and put it on very easy and very weak enemies and start story mode. I see the graphics and the way the story unfolds and it all looks pretty well. The graphics look almost like the cartoon. If the cartoon was 3d, this is exactly how it would look, and colorful. I fight the first enemy, Raditz. After getting beat 3 times i thought it sucked hairy oozaru balls. I couldnt figure out how to do any type of kamehameha or anything. I was about to give up but i decided to actually learn it. Once i did learn to beat raditz and do moves i loved the game. After completing the entire story mode on very easy in about an hour, you may of thought ide be bored already considering the simpleness of the game. But, i found myself not able to put the controller down. I tried to beat it on all difficulties, beat tournament mode, unlock all characters, and buy the seventh dragonball for the main menu(wich i still havent done mind you). The controls arent very confusing, they dont even use all the buttons. The moves and combos arent hard to pull off, it aint super fast either. The hidden characters are great. Theres this mode where if you both use a certain punch meneuver at once, you go into that super-fast fighting mode that they do in dbz where they keep punching and kicking and blocking really really fast, you just gotta rotate the control stick a lot and when your done in that mode whoever wins will send the other flying. If you are a DBZ fan buy this game without a doubt, if you arent but you are a fighting game fan in general, you might want to invest in this game. I give it an 8.75/10 for DBZ fans, an 8/10 for fighting game fans, a 6/10 for fans of neither DBZ nor fighting games.

Best answers
Well Heres My Review.

DBZ Budokai is a game for hardcore dbz fans who wait so long for a game to come out.Worth a rent.I beat it in 9 hours.

Rating: 4/10 :yes: :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom