My DBZ Music Vids

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm gonna be honest...i liked the first and the third one! you should try to sincronyze music with video better!

Best answers
well its alot harder then u think revenge of the prince was really hard and the linkin park one was alittle easier the miss murder one i was just kinda goofing off with cause i hadnt made a video in so long i think i synched up the linkin park 1 pretty well tho

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First Video:

The first part of the video should have just Vegeta and Goku talking instead of trying to have the song fade in.
Requiem For a Dream didn't seem to fit with what was going on in the video.
The transitions between clips could've been smoother.

Second Video:

It started off good, but then you didn't sync any of the video clips with the music.
Try using a song not from Linkin Park. I like Linkin Park, but their songs are overly used for Dragon Ball Z music videos.
Video transitions were smoother than the last video, but as always, they could've been better.

Third Video:

The song definitely doesn't fit in with the video.
Even though the song was a bad choice, none of the scenes were in sync with the song.
Transitions could have been smoother.

One thing I noticed about all three of the videos is that whenever there is fast movement, it's slowed down/chopped up.

Best answers
Try using a song not from Linkin Park. I like Linkin Park, but their songs are overly used for Dragon Ball Z music videos.
I second that part completely. I dont even bother watching DBZ AMV's anymore, cuz they almost always have either Linkin Park or Godsmack in them. Not too original if you ask me.

Best answers
thanks for feed back as for when the videos speed up that would be windows movie makers fault it can only handle so much if any of u have a program thats free and up for download i would love to have it cause WMM screws up a ton. Requiem of a dream i think set the mood for the video i think personally. linkin park is over used i agree but i wanted something with a fast pace so i chose that. right now i am making a video using 30 seconds to mars that makes no sense to the video. when i hear a song i get the video already in my head i just play it out as i see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom