My DBZ Maps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man, i must say your maps have lots of detail and i cant wait for that mod to come out and play on your maps, especially inside buu lol

Best answers
It’s a problem here coz Inside Buu map is almost at the end of DBZ series (258-261)
So first u will be forced to play almost 100 levels like driving the Nimbus to Kame house, fighting with Raditz, going on the snake way to meat King Kai, training with him … ,don't forget the Freeza fight into a destroyable place ... to pass Cell Games if u can,... dunno if u will like to pass through all of this to reach that Inside Buu level

Ahh let's not forget that I'm going to make from now 1 all the outside places with a terrain of min 300 (300.000.000) that will be full of monsters to fight. BTW I know and other tricks beside of changing the day to night and that is like u need to do something or to kill someone to open another path or door or the music to start if u see a monster, enemy and to stop if u kill him :yes: ATM I work at a new map that I did a terrain of 600 coz that Nimbus is fast (I think I'm insane)

Regards
GokuSSJ

Best answers
Sry for the double post but no one replied

Here is the level that I was talking about

This level is the hugest level I ever created. I used a terrain of 600 (600.000.000). If u guys played ONS then that terrain have max 250-300. This one is double then that. (Map completed 30% only + screenshots take it from UnrealED no lights no, skybox, no nothing, most of this textures are by me)

All the critz goes to Dave_SSJ3 for (his) nice brown bark palm trees and for D2 palm trees + Goku model.

Greetz

Best answers
hey cool those mountains really look like the ones in dbz :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man, i really like how you used the textures on the mountains too, keep it up :yes:

Best answers
why I always heard good critz :) anyway I did this small video to see the map in move for about 5 seconds so u can check it out if u want (u can see only about 3% from all the map in this video coz the map is h311 to huge + all the frames I took them from UED not from ingame this means: no skybox, no water move, no good 3D, no sounds, etc) the map is completed 60%-70% atm so imagine how beautifel will turn out

http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/other/DBZHOOD.zip

P.S u need a good DIVX coder to see this

Cheers

Best answers
Ah I wanted to post this faster but a good music artist just joined the team so I need it to update the webby and to make him a good place in our brotherHOOD. Anyway here is a quick ingame pic to show u how it turns

That Nimbus I made it in paint to show u how the flying Nimbus (Goku vehicle) it will look so is not a actor class (model) or a Static Mesh (try to imagine that on that Nimbus standing Goku coz I played with Piccolo, hehe looks funny)

And here is another one where baby Goku arrived on Planet Earth with the Saiyan space pod for the first time

P.S I think I exaggerated this time coz I staid about 15 minutes to search the center of the map (a big river) and still I didn't find it [without FOG] so what I can say is that I was lost (me the creator of this level to be lost in his own map - in this jungle @_@ remember without FOG light zone) I'm a little scared to make a FOG zone in this map, lol)

The map is completed about (75%-80%) still need to add more details like grass, jungle plants, flying birds, fixing the lights and other things like water reflection and other stuff like that + I need to add and some enemy’s sounds when ur attacked. In this one I will not make the weather to change from day 2 night coz it will move like he11, sorry

well I think this my last post here so
see ya when we will meet again

peace out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom