My DBZ Maps

Best answers
Man those maps are like perfect so detailed i love the Arrival of Raddits map it looks look i came out of the series right away keep it up man!!!!:D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
Thanks guys, i'm happy that you folks like this levels. I will keep going to make more

I did this already Time Chamber + Kami's Look Out + Korrin's Tower + Upas House
P.S. All this maps will be attached together (loading) if the PC can't handle it

I will make all the locations you ever saw in DBZ only starting from Arrive Of Raditz to the World Tournament Championship, including the location where Cell hid to regenerate or Babidi hide out.

Litle update Pic take it from UED

http://www.DBZHOOD.eu.tt/other/screeneued.jpg

-GokuSSJ

Allthough your intention is to keep these maps as close to the show as possible, you really should take the cartoony look of those yello/green hills, otherwise, it looks really good.

I tried UT mapping once, but it wasn't my thing.

Best answers
Best answers
well if u are still willing to teach then give me your number... lol

anyways WOHAAAA!~ \/\/007! 1337 /\/\4|`5!
looks really cool and detailed, Im wondering if my pc could take all those 3 maps, chamber, kami, kurin all together at once wow
looks really really goood!!
keep on 1337!/\/6 5|`R33!

Best answers
i dunno what's going on... but i can't see them
offtopic: i wanna learn for UT too.. but i dunno what program i should use
i also am going to learn mapping for BFP2 and ZEQ2
ontopic : maybe you can PM those pics to me please? and i should use www.picturehost.co.uk i can see them if that one is used:]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Hey Goku[SSJ],

this hasnt much to do with esf but if i am correct HL engine cant support that huge map..so....does any other coming or other map supports this?

If ESF IS able to support this it would be great to implent.
[off topic]
Is BFP 2 already out? Cuz I only know about BFP (1){Quake}...

Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
well if u are still willing to teach then give me your number... lol

anyways WOHAAAA!~ \/\/007! 1337 /\/\4|`5!
looks really cool and detailed, Im wondering if my pc could take all those 3 maps, chamber, kami, kurin all together at once wow
looks really really goood!!
keep on 1337!/\/6 5|`R33!
i just repaired the phone, :)
thanks and yeah I will. btw i'm not that good with English -_- so i don't understand this letters \/\/007! 1337 /\/\4|`5! 1337!/\/6 5|`R33!

Kurachi said:
i dunno what's going on... but i can't see them
offtopic: i wanna learn for UT too.. but i dunno what program i should use
i also am going to learn mapping for BFP2 and ZEQ2
ontopic : maybe you can PM those pics to me please? and i should use www.picturehost.co.uk i can see them if that one is used

1. I think u have problems with ur Proxi Server coz I used a paid host not a free one that don't support image through links or img tags.
2. u better think what u want to learn first the UnrealED v1.0, v1.2 (patch 436) 2.0 or 3.0 or the Warcraft for Quake coz both of this engines are different. I started to map in UED from v1.0 in 1998 then I moved to patch 436, 2.0 and the last but not the last 3.0 and still I don't know it all 100%.
3. u can click my sig if u really want to see them

...EDIT....

Hey Goku[SSJ],

this hasnt much to do with esf but if i am correct HL engine cant support that huge map..so....does any other coming or other map supports this?

If ESF IS able to support this it would be great to implent.
[off topic]
Is BFP 2 already out? Cuz I only know about BFP (1){Quake}...
1. I don't know 2 much about HL engine, only 1 of this great mappers from ESF team need to know.
2. there is no chance for this coz Epic Games, Atari and so on made this new ED with different stuff like static meshes actor classes and much more that suport only the UT converter.
3. dunno

-GokuSSJ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
offtopic: bfp2 didn't even started coding yet. they are still prepairing and testing.
ontopic: ut2003/4 does have a bigger map, hammer just has not that mutch space.

the map's do have one thing i can't see so good, the radits map neads a more undeeper and wider land place, that's all :D

Best answers
hehe, where did u get the wall pictures in roshi's house from?
is that girl showing something...nice...anyway where did u get that and the roshi picture.

Best answers
electman2 said:
were can i get those maps for unreal tornament 2004
[Off Topic]when DBZ Heroes Of Our Destiny Single Player mod will be released[/Off Topic]

niobe said:
offtopic: bfp2 didn't even started coding yet. they are still prepairing and testing.
ontopic: ut2003/4 does have a bigger map, hammer just has not that mutch space.

the map's do have one thing i can't see so good, the radits map neads a more undeeper and wider land place, that's all :D
u mean something like this?

http://forums.hollowinteractive.com/HOOD/HOOD/mywork/pics/maps/raditzloc/raditzloc09.jpg

If is that the case is means that u didn't saw all 20 screenes, I already did it ^^
if is not this pls explain better and I will do it in no time!

GokuSon said:
hehe, where did u get the wall pictures in roshi's house from?
is that girl showing something...nice...anyway where did u get that and the roshi picture.
I put some one to fetch me some sexy anime girls for our dear old man ^_^ coz I was to busy by working at the kame refrigerator.
Roshi picture and the other ones: I choose this pictures coz I started to think for a moment what pictures to put in this house, then it came in my had that Roshi loved this 2 kids Goku, Krullin when he trained them so I decide it to place them like the deco. Of course I transformed them in textures file 256x256, 512x512 pix

-GokuSSJ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean the landing place of radits ship.

Best answers
i'm on the forum of dbz hood too and i like the maps you made:yes:
offtopic: i'm going to learn mapping for dbzhood too:D

Best answers
kurachi said:
i'm on the forum of dbz hood too and i like the maps you made :yes:
offtopic: i'm going to learn mapping for dbzhood too :D
thanks for the help man
[off topic]I changed the forum from yabbse 1.5.4 to IPB 1.3.1 and I tryed to move the yabbse database. Unfortunetly the converter was a crap and I lost it :no:
I got a backup but can't find a good converter so we will start from scratch with the posts/users - don't care coz the real fans will join it now :yes: [/off topic]

niobe said:
i mean the landing place of radits ship.
srry man I was to busy to update the website and other thing but here you go =)

http://www.DBZHOOD.eu.tt/other/land1.jpg
http://www.DBZHOOD.eu.tt/other/land2.jpg

now u don't need to fly anymore to get out from there, u can climb it as well ^^

lew

Best answers
hey

hey cool maps, do u know any sites i can download some esf maps???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
thanks for the help man
[off topic]I changed the forum from yabbse 1.5.4 to IPB 1.3.1 and I tryed to move the yabbse database. Unfortunetly the converter was a crap and I lost it :no:
I got a backup but can't find a good converter so we will start from scratch with the posts/users - don't care coz the real fans will join it now :yes: [/off topic]

srry man I was to busy to update the website and other thing but here you go =)

http://www.DBZHOOD.eu.tt/other/land1.jpg
http://www.DBZHOOD.eu.tt/other/land2.jpg

now u don't need to fly anymore to get out from there, u can climb it as well ^^
i just see one thing that can maybe be fixed, the textures of the landing place are repeating so maybe you can fix that.
dont know anything about ut2k3/4 mapping so dont blame me if it's inpossible. ;)

Best answers
nah man is to easy, gimme only a sec

**EDIT**

hehe maybe not a sec... I didn't find any good earth textures so I was forced to make my own ones

Here you go:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
()_()..........that's just perfect, to perfect.()_()

Best answers
Damn UT2k4 graphics. Makes ESF look like a cartoon lol. I know its HL based, but still u cant disagree can u. UT2k4 is much smoother.
The textures are really good. Nice selection. Look real, like there right out of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom