My Brand New Signature (Still Working On)

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
okay i'm working on this signature useing a render you can see it now its still not done when its done it will look BEAUTIFUL! soo wish me luck on this signature

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make Gohan a White Outline and you get the ESF Pro sig.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well..no thanks i am not pro at SIG anyway

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at my sig when you can do them like that you know your good untill the keep practising also look for tuts and such

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
look at my sig when you can do them like that you know your good untill the keep practising also look for tuts and such
okay thanks for the tip.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That render is pretty ****e. And those bright colors make me want to poke my eyes out. You need to find a tut on color composition.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That render is pretty ****e. And those bright colors make me want to poke my eyes out. You need to find a tut on color composition.
I Already said i am still working on this soo yea dont get cranky straight away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm saying that since you're still working on it you should get rid of those awful colors and get a different render because even your prototype looks awful.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a fair start but the solid colours don't really work that well. I did similar stuff when I first joined but I'd like to think I've got better with time because of the input I was given. Barney may seem a little harsh at first, but it's entirely constructive.

What are you using to make them? I initially used Paint (shame on me ^^) but I've swapped to Paint.NET. I'd recommend either that or GIMP.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MS paint sigs ftw

@Mous4u: The idea: You should start using a photo editing program. You can even find some free ones. Anything is better than MS paint.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Few people know how and don't even bother to take the time to create something nice in Paint. Nor should you. Last time I will say it: get Photoshop (or the GIMP, though I still recommend Photoshop). Without that program you cannot even begin to hope to ever make a nice signature. With that program, you can actually make a proper background instead of two solid colors that have no composition whatsoever.

What is [very] wrong with your current signature:
- The stock is very low quality, plus the cutting of the stock is even crappier (jagged lines, FTL!)
- The background bites someones head off, is uninspired and boring. Get something going there, use brushes (= Photoshop)
- The fonttype is extremely boring, get some new ones at www.dafont.com
- The typography is very blurry, use a proper program (= Photoshop)
- Color composition is non-existant. Blue, Red and Yellow just don't mix like that, it needs blending first of all.
- Unless you are doing a 'out-of-the-box' signature, always put a border or stroke around the signature.

My advice: get Photoshop or the Gimp, restart the signature, get some tutorials on brushing, try again. No point in posting a work-in-progress that's going to end up worse than the signature you have now. As soon as you get Photoshop, I and most other people here can help you make something nice(r). Can't help you with the Gimp though, never worked with it myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it lacks green, making the colour composition very unbalanced. Add green to the left side, and it will be balanced.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adding some green to the signature will still not fix what is essentially flawed: the background. There's nothing interesting going on there, it is static. Solid. Bland. Uninspired. Boooring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nahh. Green would make this lame thing awesome. I mean BEAUTIFUL!

Users who are viewing this thread