My Brand New Signature (Still Working On)

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
okay i'm working on this signature useing a render you can see it now its still not done when its done it will look BEAUTIFUL! soo wish me luck on this signature

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make Gohan a White Outline and you get the ESF Pro sig.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well..no thanks i am not pro at SIG anyway

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at my sig when you can do them like that you know your good untill the keep practising also look for tuts and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That render is pretty ****e. And those bright colors make me want to poke my eyes out. You need to find a tut on color composition.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That render is pretty ****e. And those bright colors make me want to poke my eyes out. You need to find a tut on color composition.
I Already said i am still working on this soo yea dont get cranky straight away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm saying that since you're still working on it you should get rid of those awful colors and get a different render because even your prototype looks awful.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a fair start but the solid colours don't really work that well. I did similar stuff when I first joined but I'd like to think I've got better with time because of the input I was given. Barney may seem a little harsh at first, but it's entirely constructive.

What are you using to make them? I initially used Paint (shame on me ^^) but I've swapped to Paint.NET. I'd recommend either that or GIMP.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Few people know how and don't even bother to take the time to create something nice in Paint. Nor should you. Last time I will say it: get Photoshop (or the GIMP, though I still recommend Photoshop). Without that program you cannot even begin to hope to ever make a nice signature. With that program, you can actually make a proper background instead of two solid colors that have no composition whatsoever.

What is [very] wrong with your current signature:
- The stock is very low quality, plus the cutting of the stock is even crappier (jagged lines, FTL!)
- The background bites someones head off, is uninspired and boring. Get something going there, use brushes (= Photoshop)
- The fonttype is extremely boring, get some new ones at www.dafont.com
- The typography is very blurry, use a proper program (= Photoshop)
- Color composition is non-existant. Blue, Red and Yellow just don't mix like that, it needs blending first of all.
- Unless you are doing a 'out-of-the-box' signature, always put a border or stroke around the signature.

My advice: get Photoshop or the Gimp, restart the signature, get some tutorials on brushing, try again. No point in posting a work-in-progress that's going to end up worse than the signature you have now. As soon as you get Photoshop, I and most other people here can help you make something nice(r). Can't help you with the Gimp though, never worked with it myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it lacks green, making the colour composition very unbalanced. Add green to the left side, and it will be balanced.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adding some green to the signature will still not fix what is essentially flawed: the background. There's nothing interesting going on there, it is static. Solid. Bland. Uninspired. Boooring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nahh. Green would make this lame thing awesome. I mean BEAUTIFUL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom