Mw_LionsGateBridge FINAL!

Best answers
It has now got a full Vis compile, and optimised by Xp_Gageys optimiser.

It also looks alot better than the first prerelease :) New light enity Proberties

When Esf 1.2 is coming around i will release a version featureing cars on the roads, than will run u down if u stand in front of them :p

[EDIT] OLD PICS, Go down to see the newest[/EDIT]

Download here...
Only Rar Version Cuz u save 1.2 Mb Of Space

Post some more Critz please, wasnt all that much feedback in the Prerelease... Thanks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, very nice, I forgot you had shown me a preview a month or so ago. Good work, unfortunatly ESF is boring for me now so I'll play this map when v1.2b is out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a fun map!
Good texture blending near the water, and the landscape looks nice, but maybe try to make the cutoff of the edges a little more subtle?
Can't wait for func_train support for the cars. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool, a couple suggestions: make the wiring on bridge black and add something to surround the map, I hate it when maps are "open" like that (that's just me I suppose).

Best answers
Maybe its just you optional, cuz many esf maps have that sort of "open" terrain.

Thats good, keep it coming :)

Best answers
No, what kind of place did u have in mind ? i suppose i could make part of the bridge destroyable... :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 is sooo damn fun..
you can have a blast with just 1 on 1.. its like.. *drool*

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
1.2 is sooo damn fun..
you can have a blast with just 1 on 1.. its like.. *drool*
Stop teasing that's not fair :'(

...Watches 1.2 pics *DROOOLS :p*

Ontopic: Can't wait to see goku drive a car :p.

Maybe u can hold ur own drag race ^^ :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
Looks cool, a couple suggestions: make the wiring on bridge black and add something to surround the map, I hate it when maps are "open" like that (that's just me I suppose).
I sorta like them that way too. The map looks good , though I don't like the white, dunno why though...

and Optional

Best answers
Yeah..should have make it more metallic then using mable textures...if you look at the actual lion's gate bridge in Vancouver, it's almost 100% metal

Best answers
hehe ^^ Sorta futureristic

No fair teasing us with 1.2 :( :p

I guess i could make them driveable, but not in a sense u can go anywhere u like...

I like the white :'( The marble thing sorta fits in with it, like a whole bridge build of it, is sorta newish design.

Oh and even though i ran a full vis of 14 hours, it still has major lagg isues

Best answers
you also can make some place detsroyable (i love maps who can be destroyable)

also you can make a cars... maybe lamps of road
and more nice stuff...
really nice map taz00

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think fps will allow such things.

Taz00 asked me to suck up in this thread, so here goes.

This map pwns, it really pwns bad, if the bridge had more appropriate textures, it would have a good chance to be worthy a donation to the ESF team.

GJ.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF_Cell_Night/Day, ESF_Lavapit, ESF_AFM, and the others give the feeling of being closed.

Best answers
Best answers
omg good good good job man...

and i repeating is there will be destroyable places? ofcorse car can be destroyable and for example the bridge destroyable... (but it will lose the maps beautifulnes)

KEEP IT UP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that if you find a prefab from one of the billions of prefab sites, it would be a bit better.

For the wiring, you should make them criss-cross (on side to the other). They should not intersect though. You can add a bit extra to the bottom part of the wire connecter to make it go out a bit more and therefore not intersect another wire. You might want to find a bit more interesting texture for it from WadFather or something similar.

Best answers
I did try Wadfather, but no luck, there was one file, but it didnt exist on fileplanet, and had no Webpage link. I used the metal plate texture scaled to 2, looks rather nifty.

Dunno about the criss-crossing. Sounds interresting. But could end up a bit messy.

About the prefab, they are mostly scaled to normal size, this one was made in the lowest grid. If u scale a prefap, it ends up messy, and the one i made aint quite done yet.

Im applying Null textures to every face not visible, and thats a pain in the *ss. But i hope it will raise the Fps a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom